Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
07-23-2015, 10:07 AM #614
PSN/SEN Username: teh_Merovingian
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.78.1 Rebug D-REX
Other Comments: modders only, I don't take kindly to lyers...
07-23-2015, 09:37 PM #615
PSN/SEN Username: ConsoleFrozen OR Greed-Flame
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 Ita DEX
Other Comments: Hey guys just add me ONLY if you mod. Also if you do add me please at the same time you are from NGU and a modder, thanks! Smile
07-26-2015, 12:47 AM #616
TrevForbes
Do a barrel roll!
Psn/SEN Username - TheRogeroMan
Console Type - Cex
Firmware Version - 4.70.1 Rebug Rex ( Previously was on Rogero 4.55 ).
Other Comments - I need damn friends that are console hackers like me ( Modders on CFW only ) I only have like 10 friends.. ( I have 20, I need more ). I feel like I'm alone sometimes when I go online. Please say NGU on the request Smile
07-30-2015, 10:18 PM #617
PSN/SEN Username: xDiamondHard
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.70 REBUG
Other Comments: Happy Modding Gandalf the Grey
07-31-2015, 10:10 AM #618
Does anyone still mod for mw3 on ps3? for free Happy or give me link of where you get your mods with out jailbreak or downgrading your ps3
08-02-2015, 05:52 PM #619
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: ThePeacefulOne-
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.70
Other Comments: I frequently switch between 4.46.1 and 4.70.1 REBUG
08-02-2015, 07:54 PM #620
AgentSexyPig
Never give up!
PSN/SEN Username: NGU-ASP
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: Rebug
Other Comments: None
08-04-2015, 02:46 AM #621
TrevForbes
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN : JamieTheThird
Console Type : CEX
Firmware : 4.70.1 Rebug
Other Comments : Modders only can add me. Im usually offline playing ps2 games.
08-04-2015, 05:13 AM #622
itylera
I am error
PSN/SEN Username: Earth_Serpent

Console Type: DEX

Firmware Version: REBUG 4.70

Other Comments: I'm looking to learn as much as I can do I can help others.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo