Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
04-07-2016, 05:26 PM #785
PSN/SEN Username: FoxxMoDzzz
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: Rebug 4.78.2
04-10-2016, 11:50 AM #786
Hi every1 need some help im on Ofw 4.78 trying to downgrade to 3.55 to jb but getting lost near the end of nor flashing can some 1 be very kind to help me
04-11-2016, 11:50 PM #787
PSN/SEN Username: BravadoDex

Console Type: D-REX

Firmware Version: 4.70 Rebug

Other Comments: Modders Only, I'm active on weekends & I'm only 16
05-29-2016, 12:59 AM #788
PSN/SEN Username: NetSeal
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.78.1 Rebug D-Rex
Other Comments: Anyone can add me
06-10-2016, 05:31 PM #789
    
PSN/SEN Username: King_Danny-- or ModdersRecovery
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.75 DEX REBUG
Other Comments:
My Skype is infinitecruiser
My Kik is ModsByD4
06-10-2016, 05:53 PM #790
Made it my new signature.
06-10-2016, 05:55 PM #791
Signature isn't working.
06-13-2016, 09:26 PM #792
BriskCFW
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username: BriskCFW & KillerBrisk

Console Type: DEX

Firmware Version: 4.70

Other Comments: I'm a chill ass modder. I'm active on weekends mostly on my KillerBrisk account. I play legit most of the time
07-09-2016, 02:54 PM #793
PSN/SEN Username: AyoRandy (Modders Only)



Console Type: DEX



Firmware Version: 4.70



Other Comments: I'm active on weekends, I play legit most of the time. I have all cods and GTA5. If you're a non-Modder, add xRandyRTM.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo