Post: █ 2600+ PlayStation Premium + LEGENDARY Avatars Free █
08-19-2014, 10:08 PM #1
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU! If you didn't know, you can get free avatars that usually cost money on the PlayStation store.
Here is the link for the avatars!:You must login or register to view this content.
If the link no longer works please let me know and i will upload them asap.
Virus scan: No need since they're just edats and over 50mb.
Special Thanks to these people for their donations of avatars Smile
Credits:
- Riften
- koekiemonstarr2
- AtlanticModz
- SwA_x_iDriZzy / SwA_x_iBeaTs (Legendary Avatars)
- BornModzx
- rambomonstu
- WcM-Laser
- Dog88Christian
- WolfyModz
- ModsForKidz
- Disturbed2012
- DeceptionCFW
- BlazedHoster
- ImEquiped
- BananaIsTheKing
- Pre Cummer
- AziouxHD
- BATMANx863
- Lavecy
- xTurntUpLobbies
- TheHulksUncle
- omuyasha
- ZackFairFF7X
- Asshole
- samoel
- xxwsxx
- EskimoDex
- Laser
- Anixil
- ImxJayy
- BrevzHoster
- xXGhOSTfAcE72Xx
- MoanForMoDz
- Stunz
- CookedItBruh
- Funzaur
- DeLuca
- xGJ
- zNxRo

This is what you have to do!

1) Copy all the ".edat" files in a folder of your USB device and connect it to ps3
2) Go to MultiMAN, then enter to file manager mode ( start + select ) and navigate in :
dev_hdd0/home/0000000X , then create a folder called " psn_avatar " and past there the files
3) Access to PSN, go to account management and enjoy your new Avatars!

OR

You can watch this video I made, just incase if you don't understand

If you want to learn how to crack the edats and fix them check out this thread You must login or register to view this content.

This has 2,626 working avatars! Do this at your own risk! I'm not responsible for ban, problems with account, thermonuclear war or something like that. You should be safe but as we know Sony is unpredictable .. I'm using these by long time and I'm safe, they are just some avatars Happy , if you want you can test it before on a 2nd account!!

Hope this helped you out guys! Smile
Last edited by Riften ; 06-26-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Fixed Credits

The following 392 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

-Loki-, -MajesticModz-, Mantus, {JC}Modz, /SneakerStreet/, マated, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, ItzSparkBoii, VAP3R, One, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, || Lion ||, 0zersub, 19chry86, 1austin112, 1reyalp, 2Crime, Aвσνє, A1, AcnxMods, aIex, Albus, Alucard_Immorta, alvieth, Amanda, AmityHD, AnderFunker, Ariel R., Asshole, ateazy12, avatar1o1234, azooz121, Basilou, BATMANx863, BeatzYo, BelguimModz, billykidd1992, Bindsy, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, bmob10189, BrennoModz, Buqsy, Buzzacoo, cabelokira, CallMeDex, canadiancaper, CaptainDowntown, CavaloDeTroia10, Chadinator, Cheapen, ChiefOfDaDemons, ChinxDrugzzz, Chirra92, chrisdarnel, cl_21, cLocKWorKBuLLeT, cloud-strife, Coca-Cola, cocoba, ConfiguredModz, CookedItBruh, CraCk_BaBy_13, Crazy_Ace3214, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, crisisadvent, cuartaesfera, CuddlyPandaBear, CustomHosting, Cyb3r, DAFG20, Damen, Dan Dactyl, danger9, danilo_BR, Dark Nacho, darktooth, DaSavageSyun, Dav3s, Daymon, DeezShinyNutz, DeflatedFootball, DeLuca, DEradicator, DesiqnzHD, destroyersham, DevilsHigh, DH63, disturbed2012, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, dolby1, DPO23, DrakenDraken, DrZepto, DSGB-478 and 292 other users.
05-26-2016, 09:02 PM #1109
Thanks dude How Many avatars are there ? I love your work Great Work
05-27-2016, 09:46 PM #1110
Does anybody happen to know where I might find the default avatar edat, the one you have when you create a new account?
05-27-2016, 11:52 PM #1111
Wow thanks
05-28-2016, 12:09 AM #1112
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by NastyModz View Post
Does anybody happen to know where I might find the default avatar edat, the one you have when you create a new account?

No, but I believe you can just get it when going to change your avatar. Should show there.

Originally posted by shiraz2 View Post
Thanks dude How Many avatars are there ? I love your work Great Work

The rar says :p
05-28-2016, 05:32 PM #1113
Why don't some avatars show up when I go to Account Management - Avatars? 1 of the Assassin Creed Ezio avatars I really want doesn't show up, do you need a US PSN Account for some? If so can I edit the edat file somehow?
06-01-2016, 01:12 AM #1114
SynixMods
Little One
Does anyone have the actual picture of each of these avatars? Do anyone know the avatar that look like Marilyn Monroe? Like the file name.
06-06-2016, 01:22 PM #1115
iGoal
Gobble
Thanks for the upload. I want these avatars so badly Happy I have 2,201 AVATARS collection. It's only include number 1 picture. Can you add rest of lara's avatar especially #6, #7. If there's is a already please give me link. I can't buy these because these avatars not avaible in my region store
Thank you

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by iGoal ; 06-06-2016 at 01:41 PM.
06-09-2016, 08:33 PM #1116
Default Avatar
KTC
Hello no people have broly freezea avatars ? :/
06-22-2016, 03:06 PM #1117
hello, please can anyone give me *asuka avatar* ? (she is a character from evangelion anime)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo