02-05-2015, 04:23 PM #1
Default Avatar
An0ny
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

PlayStation Home is coming to an end. This was originally sold, however I decided to release it for free as PlayStation Home are closing down in March and I'd like everyone to see how this stuff works out.

IGA, is PlayStation Home's Moderation Menu. This is a tool that moderators on PlayStation Home used to moderate users.

The users that actually modded PlayStation home knows that in 2013 December, the PlayStation Home dev's accidentally put their Developer eboot open for everyone and it was up for over a day. We managed to grab it, which makes our finds extremely easier. The developer eboot was letting us debugging everything on PlayStation home, like any developer would do. With this, we also managed to reverse SSL and other cool stuff.

This is the identical menu that the moderators used before, it lets you kick, freeze and all other kind of stuff. Even stalk them to any space they go to!

Requirements:
- A custom firmware with online access.
- PlayStation home to be downloaded.
- NetCheat (TMAPI or CCAPI)

Credits:
- An0ny
- VX_AG3NT
- Bad

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
1.) Replace the eboot's via FTP in your correct destination.
2.) Go on PlayStation Home, load into any server then load up NetCheat. Import the .ncl file then hit write (You must login or register to view this content.)
3.) Once you done that, inspect anyone then hit activate IGA! You can now load IGA without using any kind of method to ICE the LMO.

How we're editing the PlayStation Home Configuration File:
We basically edited a text string in the eboot, it was a URL. We reversed this to our own customized one, we use SSL Certificate to view the original one.

The configuration file contains a lot of hotfixes, some of them are to block PlayStation Home from loading my old custom DNS Server. Whatsoever, i've removed a lot of stuff which makes PlayStation Home load a lot faster.

The netcheat file is a url that we're writing into memory, basically to bypass a IP Authorization. We make it return 200 result, by putting our own url. The ip authorization system that sony used, only works if it returns 200.. which is extremely easy to bypass by changing the url to your own link.

I can't be arsed to explain depth, as there was a lot more than this required in order to load IGA. I have yet to understand what IGA stands for, unless that's it.

I doubt there are any ban risks as PlayStation home are closing in March. Have fun while you can!
Last edited by An0ny ; 02-05-2015 at 04:37 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to An0ny for this useful post:

Hammy, 04jberry, BigTrain, CaptainDowntown, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Dog88Christian, FallofReach, FearlessModz, FreddieW94, Funzaur, Geo, H-A-X-O, joni_djESP, Kronoaxis, Kryptus, LilBad, RTE, Saint Goofy, samet2013, SavageRising, Script Kiddie, Sluekid, Smoky420, Snoop, Thatguy7, Ciri, Tubifex-90, xGsc-_-Funzo, xXx2o1o
03-12-2015, 12:40 PM #119
Never even tried PlayStation Home, it it worth a try
03-12-2015, 12:43 PM #120
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by RawArrow View Post
Never even tried PlayStation Home, it it worth a try

Pretty sure it shut down..
03-12-2015, 12:52 PM #121
Originally posted by iBullet1 View Post
Pretty sure it shut down..

One less thing to think about
03-12-2015, 02:51 PM #122
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by NAVARONE View Post
Originally posted by An0ny View Post
you mad because i won't help you?

Why you have posted this if not to help? Tustin

I posted it because i would think people would know how to replace a fucking eboot, you had your cfw since 2010 and you can't even replace a eboot? c'mon
03-12-2015, 03:14 PM #123

I posted it because i would think people would know how to replace a fucking eboot, you had your cfw since 2010 and you can't even replace a eboot? c'mon

Then make a newspaper and post it there LOL without mentioning that the tutorial is incomplete, missing files and this must be hosted on a server and enabled by ip address,

The next time post it on Facebook, not on ngu Winky Winky
03-12-2015, 04:13 PM #124
Default Avatar
An0ny

Then make a newspaper and post it there LOL without mentioning that the tutorial is incomplete, missing files and this must be hosted on a server and enabled by ip address,

The next time post it on Facebook, not on ngu Winky Winky

See what I mean? You have no idea what you are talking about. It works fine for everyone else here, but some idiots that can't even replace a EBOOT.
03-12-2015, 07:11 PM #125

See what I mean? You have no idea what you are talking about. It works fine for everyone else here, but some idiots that can't even replace a EBOOT.

listen anony. We all know that this hack is not from you but the really funny thing in it that you call other ppl noob though you seems not to know how it work for yourself?

from Where exact getting the people redirected when they use 'your' IGA? The sony-Cert has to come from a webserver, it not in the pack , so they cant work on it local.

the only way to get this hack works with the files you posted, is when they are conected to your laggy server where you have stored the cert.

So you can steal datas from them. You not wrote that in the tuturial but i see your stupid dns in the files and YES the hack is uncomplete because you hided that information probably you not able to explain how it raelly works. That why you post it on NGU and not on your own site.

And last but not least i ask me why you post it at all if you not willing to help the ppl with that.
Last edited by awesomemember ; 03-12-2015 at 07:16 PM.
03-12-2015, 07:21 PM #126
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
LOOOOOOOOL Drack

oh my god, why do do many Playstation home trolls come on NGU with such inferiority nonsense? I swear to god if I see one more ps home troll on NGU...

hahaha finally a word
03-12-2015, 08:31 PM #127
Default Avatar
An0ny
Originally posted by awesomemember View Post

listen anony. We all know that this hack is not from you but the really funny thing in it that you call other ppl noob though you seems not to know how it work for yourself?

from Where exact getting the people redirected when they use 'your' IGA? The sony-Cert has to come from a webserver, it not in the pack , so they cant work on it local.

the only way to get this hack works with the files you posted, is when they are conected to your laggy server where you have stored the cert.

So you can steal datas from them. You not wrote that in the tuturial but i see your stupid dns in the files and YES the hack is uncomplete because you hided that information probably you not able to explain how it raelly works. That why you post it on NGU and not on your own site.

And last but not least i ask me why you post it at all if you not willing to help the ppl with that.

I don't know how mentally challanged you can be, it takes a few seconds to replace a fucking EBOOT. If you can't manage to do that, then don't come here and ask for help. Go to the support section.

I'm hosting everything for it, what's the issue? Where are you getting this from that you need to host it yourself? Please get your facts right before coming here and attempting to trash the topic. Idiot.

I found IGA With VX. And I'm hosting it, so how wouldn't I know how it works my self? get the fuck out of here lol.

You said my server is laggy? If it's laggy, why did you say it's not working and I am not explaining everything? lmao.. oh lord. Next time make sense before coming here with bull shit.
Last edited by An0ny ; 03-12-2015 at 08:38 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo