Post: [SPOOF] Spoof 4.66V2 [after patch psn] for REBUG 4.65.2 REX
02-22-2015, 11:32 PM #1
BRIZZEL
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi ngu community, it is with pleasure that I patage you are new spoof Tustin

1 - Download the file.

2 - Install PKG "Spoof466v2_BYdjBr" (?? During installation still click YES in steps)

3 - After installing the console restarts in 4.66 spoofed.

PSN WORK 100%

only work on 4.65.2 REX ! for the time being

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror 1: You must login or register to view this content.
Mirror 2: You must login or register to view this content.

Scan: this just a .pkg :madsal:

Crédit: BYdjBr

Warning: Know what your doing with this spoof, it causes " You must login or register to view this content. " error for starting specific applications like rebug toolbox, or even specific games. If you get this error, simply reinstall the firmware.

This will only work on CEX PlayStation 3 Consoles.
Last edited by An0ny ; 02-23-2015 at 07:39 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to BRIZZEL for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 0zersub, A_Gen_Fiasco, azooz121, BrevzHoster, carma66, Dark Nacho, DecoyOcToPuS, DrakenDraken, EliteHaxor, get_rekt912, guntur, hackerfield, IModAllWeek, IMTn, Jay NaStY, joni_djESP, Kryptus, Leo, monkeyhaze77, oBronks, PRoBleMaTiK, ResistThePizza, Restrain, Rey, RTE, ShayneMoody, SkyGoLobbies, Snoop, Synergy, TheRichSlut, TribalModz, Troyabusa, V--JR7, xDebugKiller, xSuperLᴏbbies, yahyaPRO, yan88

The following 15 users groaned at BRIZZEL for this awful post:

_HURT_, ☓-Dani-☓, Cameron.., EternalHabit, Gehirnstaub, Welsh, Psycedelic, Tristan, Reyz, samet2013, Smoky420, Stunz, Sync, UGz-, vse7en
02-24-2015, 08:26 PM #398
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
You sure about that lol

Well I know im back on spoofed to 4.70 via PSN Patch 😊 are you pal?
02-24-2015, 08:48 PM #399
Originally posted by scottyy1204 View Post
Well I know im back on spoofed to 4.70 via PSN Patch 😊 are you pal?

Yeh mate im on the ball😉
02-24-2015, 09:10 PM #400
I just seen some one moving on bo2 wtf what cfw ?
02-24-2015, 09:44 PM #401
i used this tool, it worked great, up until the point when i wanted to reinstall my firmware... om stuck in an update loop, its telling me an error occured and automatically restarting every time i turn on my system, i can however do the HDD trick and get into safe mode, but it tells me a serious error has occured. earlier i somehow managed to get back to the xmb after all of this happened,i disabled everything, deleted my spoofers and tried again, ive been stuck going back and forth and pretty much going in circles trying t figure out how to get this to work, any help???
02-25-2015, 12:03 AM #402
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
Yeh mate im on the ball😉

Same bro modding away 😀
02-25-2015, 07:52 AM #403
So can we use the same spoofer for cex on dex?. Rebug 4.65.2
02-26-2015, 02:51 AM #404
Skid_markks
Save Point
How do i remove this wanna be spoofer? that way I don't mess things up when a real spoofer comes out, or if Rebug releases a new firmware. i am on Rebug 4.65.2 DREX. i got over excited when i seen a spoofer, and went ahead and installed without waiting for some testing to be done. I know, idiot!!! Anyways, when i go back into this pkg, it doesnt give me the option to uninstall, but it does give a back up, but it is dated back to 2012. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Skid_markks ; 02-26-2015 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Im an Idiot
02-26-2015, 02:57 AM #405
Skid_markks
Save Point
Originally posted by markks View Post
How do i remove this wanna be spoofer? that way I don't mess things up when a real spoofer comes out, or if Rebug releases a new firmware. i am on Rebug 4.65.2 DREX. i got over excited when i seen a spoofer, and went ahead and installed without waiting for some testing to be done. I know, idiot!!! Anyways, when i go back into this pkg, it doesnt give me the option to uninstall, but it does give a back up, but it is dated back to 2012. Any help is greatly appreciated.

update: i said screw it and went ahead and clicked backup and went with it. It worked to go back to 4.65. thanks
02-26-2015, 05:24 AM #406
This Spoofer is Booty :/ i bricked hella times from it fuck lol im stickin with the ita Happy

The following user thanked FrOzEn_MoSsY for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo