04-19-2017, 12:48 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new to the whole PS3 modding scene but I've been reading a lot and I'm not afraid to learn. *That being said, my son wants me to help him figure out how to mod an offline and online GTA V account. * I've been searching for a clear how to but i guess it doesn't exist. *If I can get some direction starting from scratch I will write and post a how to for noobs like me.

What I have is a jailbroken Fat PS3 on Rebug 4.76.1 *and*BLES01807-*Grand Theft Auto V PS3-DUPLEX. *

Where do I start? *I haven't been online with the PS3 since modding it years ago. *

Do I Update Rebug and the Game? *That's not a problem and I can do that but what do I do to go online with cfw safely and run gta v safely with cfw?

What do I need to mod offline and will it work online?

Thanks for all your help...... I will figure this out one way or another and post a how to when i'm done.
04-20-2017, 01:20 AM #2
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Larryjr View Post
I'm new to the whole PS3 modding scene but I've been reading a lot and I'm not afraid to learn. *That being said, my son wants me to help him figure out how to mod an offline and online GTA V account. * I've been searching for a clear how to but i guess it doesn't exist. *If I can get some direction starting from scratch I will write and post a how to for noobs like me.

What I have is a jailbroken Fat PS3 on Rebug 4.76.1 *and*BLES01807-*Grand Theft Auto V PS3-DUPLEX. *

Where do I start? *I haven't been online with the PS3 since modding it years ago. *

Do I Update Rebug and the Game? *That's not a problem and I can do that but what do I do to go online with cfw safely and run gta v safely with cfw?

What do I need to mod offline and will it work online?

Thanks for all your help...... I will figure this out one way or another and post a how to when i'm done.

First of all welcome to the modding community, we are glad to have more people join us they don't constantly boot people offline.
So NEVER use the Sony system software update, you will lose your jailbreak. Download spoofers if the system software isnt up to date. Look up a spoof for you cfw and watch a video on how to install it. And to mod, you need a debug eboot( im guessing your on DEX) you want to replace the original eboot that is in the GTA folder in the PS3 root, tutorials all over YouTube for this! Search how to change an eboot, I use FileZilla rather than multiman.
Once you added a debug eboot and your online your ready to mod! Find a rtm tool or menu for the current GTA V update and your son should be able to mod the GTA v account. I dont mod GTA v, but this process applies to every game. If you need help my skype is Brandon.alex65 I am not on very much due to school, and studying for college so if I don't answer or add you I'm not ignoring you. Have fun
Last edited by XxBlud23xX ; 04-21-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo