05-08-2017, 12:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I am looking to get my CFW ps3 back up and running. Not long ago this year*it froze and I restarted it to find it would not boot up, but instead would beep and blink the red LED. Maybe this like a YLOD/ RLOD? Anyway I was wondering to fix it what would I do? I have heard of applying new thermal paste to heat sinks, reflowing the board, and have thought about just swapping the motherboard with my other fat ps3. They are the models CECHH01 and CECHL01. Any help or links would be appreciated. Geo
05-08-2017, 01:16 AM #2
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by HydroMods View Post
Hey I am looking to get my CFW ps3 back up and running. Not long ago this year*it froze and I restarted it to find it would not boot up, but instead would beep and blink the red LED. Maybe this like a YLOD/ RLOD? Anyway I was wondering to fix it what would I do? I have heard of applying new thermal paste to heat sinks, reflowing the board, and have thought about just swapping the motherboard with my other fat ps3. They are the models CECHH01 and CECHL01. Any help or links would be appreciated. Geo

It doesn't really work like that..might as well just use the one that works and jailbreak it if it's not already. You're ps3 shit out, not much you can do, other than to try reflow and change thermal paste, unless you were to reball it.
Last edited by Dro ; 05-08-2017 at 02:41 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo