10-03-2018, 11:42 AM #1
Mr8000
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi i'm having this problem suddenly on rebug latest version (i think )*** everything is normal can play online etc

but now when i press account management to change avatar* it wont open ! it gives me an error code** same on all accounts

is anyone else having this problem or know what it is ?

Thank you kindly
10-04-2018, 05:22 PM #11
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by Mr8000 View Post
Thank You ! will do i guess Smile can it not be done in webman anymore ?

I haven't used webMAN to change my PSID and IDPS in a long time so I'm not sure on that. I've used SEN Enabler in the past but what you are experiencing is completely new to me. I'm not sure why it's happening to you.

ControlConsole is the best option in my opinion as it's very reliable, stable and fast. I've never had a problem with it before.

I'm going to look in to your problem and see if I can find out what's causing it.
10-04-2018, 06:14 PM #12
Mr8000
Keeper
Thanks Smile You"re right ! it was easy with control console and i'm rather relieved haha all is good now and yeah I'd be interested in what you find
10-04-2018, 06:58 PM #13
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Webman can be used just as easy. only thing it has that may be confusing is that you need to split the IDPS into halves to write it into two boxes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo