10-01-2019, 05:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Ive been trying to open a file on PS3TrophyIsGood and have today been given the following message

open failed:'[]', hexadecimal value 0x17 is an invalid character, Line 1 Position 1

Now I have never jailbroken or hacked anything to do with any PS I have owned. Hell I cant even install a jailbreak on my system. Can anyone explain in general, not to technical of terms what I should be looking for and what I should amend this character too?

thanks
10-01-2019, 07:32 PM #2
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Nostromo__Neo View Post
Hey everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Ive been trying to open a file on PS3TrophyIsGood and have today been given the following message

open failed:'[]', hexadecimal value 0x17 is an invalid character, Line 1 Position 1

Now I have never jailbroken or hacked anything to do with any PS I have owned. Hell I cant even install a jailbreak on my system. Can anyone explain in general, not to technical of terms what I should be looking for and what I should amend this character too?

thanks

1. What file are you trying to open exactly?

2. Why are you trying to use PS3TrophyIsGood?

3. PS3TrophyIsGood is to amend timestamps in PS3 trophy folders,
so why if you don't have your PS3 jailbroken (CFW or HAN/HEN)
10-01-2019, 07:57 PM #3
Hey Resido thanks for the reply.

Im trying to open a battlefield 3 trophy folder i downloaded so i can mod timestamps. I have a buddy with a jailbroken ps3 who has offered to sync for me provided i can sort the timestamps out and as far as im aware i cant jailbreak my model

Superslim CECH 4003C running 4.85FW

I have tried installing packages but nothing has worked so i must be doing something wrong
10-02-2019, 02:08 PM #4
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by Nostromo__Neo View Post
Hey Resido thanks for the reply.

Im trying to open a battlefield 3 trophy folder i downloaded so i can mod timestamps. I have a buddy with a jailbroken ps3 who has offered to sync for me provided i can sort the timestamps out and as far as im aware i cant jailbreak my model

Superslim CECH 4003C running 4.85FW

I have tried installing packages but nothing has worked so i must be doing something wrong

Not sure where you got you trophy folder from, but....
if you get it from here, then there shouldn't be any errors
(I just downloaded, and ran it through PS3TrophyIsGood, works with no errors)
https://www.ps3trophies.xyz/t/battlefield-3

Direct download: www.ps3trophies.xyz/trophies/0-0-2-5467-20

This thread will give you a roough idea on "How To?"....
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/mysteryz-500-cleaned-platinum-trophy-folders-no-c25-error.1155895/

IF your friend has a copy of Battlefield 3 game (Digital or Disc)
You can easily sign into your account on your friend's jailbroken PS3,
boot up the game for a minute, then FTP to retrieve your own trophy folder
(If you just sync your trophies via Jailbroken PS3 and retrieve the trophy folder
without booting up the game, it will show something like 00_ for the account id
on the param.sfo in the trophy folder. I noticed this when I tested.)

For you PS3, you can check this thread out and read it very carefully
(I used this back in May to put HEN on my Superslim, and it worked.
But I got myself a slim, dirt cheap and put CFW on it, much better)

Tutorial on how to do HEN....
https://www.psx-place.com/threads/tutorial-ps3hen-the-great-ps3-hen-all-in-one-guide.24369/
Last edited by Reidso ; 10-03-2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Fixed HEN Link
10-02-2019, 10:09 PM #5
Man you are god amongst men. Ill try the HEN installation and see if i can get it to work. Thank you so much
10-02-2019, 11:45 PM #6
Found a working ps3trophyisgood i assume there was an error with another site download

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo