07-15-2020, 02:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello
yesterday i got banned from PSNprofiles for the reason CFW use and missing-timestamps, i contact some moderators and there is no way i can get back
my question if i transfer some trophies to my backup PSN account HDD0 > HOME > 000000X1 Trophies > To HDD0 > HOME > 000000X2(my sec account) Trophies and Sync with PSN server and PSNprofile server do i get caught ?
07-15-2020, 03:57 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by azerty1234 View Post
Hello
yesterday i got banned from PSNprofiles for the reason CFW use and missing-timestamps, i contact some moderators and there is no way i can get back
my question if i transfer some trophies to my backup PSN account HDD0 > HOME > 000000X1 Trophies > To HDD0 > HOME > 000000X2(my sec account) Trophies and Sync with PSN server and PSNprofile server do i get caught ?

If trophies have already been synced to one PSN account, you cannot un-sync them. If they've already been synced to the first account, they would still be synced to that account. They'd just also be synced to the second account.

A trophy synced to your account might not necessarily appear on any particular console. You might have deleted your profile, you might have had to rebuild something, it might be a different console entirely, like a second one or at a friend's house. Trophies will update based on what's new, not based on what's lost. Another example is if a console has popped a trophy that your account already has (this can happen under certain circumstances), the earlier one controls. Syncing is a one-way street.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

azerty1234
07-15-2020, 05:09 PM #3
one thing if i change my PSN Name can i get my PSNProfiles account back
07-16-2020, 12:40 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Nope their system will automatic detect name changes

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, azerty1234
07-16-2020, 03:13 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

If you care about those particular leaderboards, then the best you can do would be to make a new account, unfortunately. Plenty of people have been banned from that site though! Remember that they are in no way affiliated with Sony.

Is your account banned outright, or are you removed from the leaderboards?
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-16-2020 at 03:15 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

azerty1234
07-16-2020, 03:34 PM #6
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

If you care about those particular leaderboards, then the best you can do would be to make a new account, unfortunately. Plenty of people have been banned from that site though! Remember that they are in no way affiliated with Sony.

Is your account banned outright, or are you removed from the leaderboards?

i was automatically removed without warning from both PSNprofiles and leaderboards :p i can only access to Forum Profile
07-16-2020, 03:47 PM #7
Starting from the beginning it's quite long that's why i asked first if i can transfer trophies
the thing that upset me , i never used a cheats before, that's was my first time (i was two trophies ahead to unlock Plat, and i was lazy to wast time on it ...)
First time use = permanently removed (at least gave us two chances or three lol)
07-16-2020, 04:10 PM #8
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Hello

IF you're worried about Leaderboards (and a gamercard),
You can sign up and sync your trophies to Exophase
It should be fine without getting banned from them

I got banned from PSNProfiles Leaderboards last summer,
but my PSN profile on Exophase leaderboard is STILL working

(And yes, I messed up on some trophies which got me banned from PSNP)

The following 2 users say thank you to Reidso for this useful post:

aeneax, azerty1234

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo