10-27-2011, 01:39 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i just got and i rebooted my internet and it still like it what is this error
10-16-2014, 08:18 PM #11
Originally posted by I View Post
Look here You must login or register to view this content. psn is down at the moment so just bookmark this page to see whether or not its back up or not.

What the fuck? I signed in twice already. Friendslist and everything showed up.
10-16-2014, 08:35 PM #12
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Zombie
What the fuck? I signed in twice already. Friendslist and everything showed up.

Me too, but now I keep getting an error. It doesn't even show on there website that it's maintenance. So I have no idea what's going on with there servers right now. I'm hoping it's not another attack, but I doubt it is. I'm guessing it has to do something with the ps4.
10-16-2014, 09:57 PM #13
Youkia
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xX View Post
i just got and i rebooted my internet and it still like it what is this error

If you're attempting to get on still just keep trying to log you will get in if you do that's what I did now I am online.
10-16-2014, 09:59 PM #14
Youkia
Bounty hunter
Me too, but now I keep getting an error. It doesn't even show on there website that it's maintenance. So I have no idea what's going on with there servers right now. I'm hoping it's not another attack, but I doubt it is. I'm guessing it has to do something with the ps4.

PSN has been down almost all day, its more of a connect issue they are trying to fix I figured it out just refer to my post above.
10-16-2014, 10:22 PM #15
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Youkia View Post
PSN has been down almost all day, its more of a connect issue they are trying to fix I figured it out just refer to my post above.

I can still sign in on my main account, but no friends show up so there's no point in playing. I haven't tried any online games though.
10-17-2014, 03:35 AM #16
Youkia
Bounty hunter
I can still sign in on my main account, but no friends show up so there's no point in playing. I haven't tried any online games though.

Well That's just it its just a really bad error when its been going on all day.
10-17-2014, 08:04 PM #17
Lilmanny1993
Pokemon Trainer
If you on ps3ita go to the ps3ita manager place ur CID again go to psninja erased everything and try to sign in thats how you get to see ur friends back and log in with out errors well it works on mine until now Smile
10-17-2014, 08:07 PM #18
i6oz
Space Ninja
This error is caused from PSN, not client... *facepalm* its just psn having a high traffic since the new update was released. Anyways PSN says try logging in at a later time.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo