11-16-2013, 10:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My CECHH02 Ps3 Turns on green 1 second it beeps 2 times in red light and just keeps Blinking Red how can i fix it i don't have a Warranty Sticker ??
I might Sell it for Parts
Last edited by nicholasnogo ; 11-16-2013 at 10:52 AM.
11-16-2013, 11:03 AM #11
You don't know what im talking about
11-16-2013, 11:03 AM #12
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by nicholasnogo View Post
Look mate Tired that It did not work its Not A YLOD i Fixed 4 Ps3 that were YLOD and this Ps3 is not YLOD

I didn't say it was YLOD, but it's probably something to do with overheating.
11-16-2013, 11:05 AM #13
Then How I fix it ??????? Thats all i want to know and then if i Fix it Also its Jailbroken And its like a Brand New Ps3 so I might sell it for really Cheap around $100 to $200 if i fix it
11-16-2013, 11:05 AM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
My CECHH02 Ps3 Turns on green 1 second it beeps 2 times in red light and just keeps Blinking Red how can i fix it i don't have a Warranty Sticker ??
I might Sell it for Parts

Hardware failure or over heating.
11-16-2013, 11:07 AM #15
Kieron
Former Staff
Look mate Tired that It did not work its Not A YLOD i Fixed 4 Ps3 that were YLOD and this Ps3 is not YLOD

What is it then Winky Winky ?
11-16-2013, 11:08 AM #16
how i fix it :P i just heard this Unit gets too hot and Cell or RSX chips solder dries out and cracks, seperating it from the motherboard.
my RSX was Getting Really Hot But then it stoped and i turned off ps3 and i have no money to fix it if i need to pay money to fix it im selling it :P
11-16-2013, 11:08 AM #17
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
Then How I fix it ??????? Thats all i want to know and then if i Fix it Also its Jailbroken And its like a Brand New Ps3 so I might sell it for really Cheap around $100 to $200 if i fix it

There's no way I can tell you how to fix it as it could be caused by hardware failure (as RTS said) or overheating. You're just going to have to try different fixes to see if it works I'm afraid. Frustrating I know.
11-16-2013, 11:10 AM #18
All i know is this i was using Copper Shims on the RSX today left it the Fans were going so Fast and my RSX was Really really Hot!!
But the Copper shims were to Fix the GLOD and it fixed it :(
11-16-2013, 11:10 AM #19
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
how i fix it :P i just heard this Unit gets too hot and Cell or RSX chips solder dries out and cracks, seperating it from the motherboard.
my RSX was Getting Really Hot But then it stoped and i turned off ps3 and i have no money to fix it if i need to pay money to fix it im selling it :P

If the RSX was getting hot that's probably your problem bro, follow a decent tut on re flowing and replacing thermal compound (if you don't know how already) and you may fix your problem (although probably temporarily).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo