07-10-2014, 07:15 PM #1
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i have a cfw ps3 with a broken laser and I have ofw that works fine they are both slim but the cfw is 2101b and the ofw is 3001a is there anyway I can swap blu ray players or something to get my cfw playing disc?
07-15-2014, 04:04 AM #11
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DIRTY
I'm saying they >Awesome faceO< have the same laser but the drives are different

But I looked it the cfw is kes 450a and the other is kes 450daa???
07-15-2014, 04:14 AM #12
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by DIRTY
I'm saying they >Awesome faceO< have the same laser but the drives are different

Nevermind I was looking at the wrong thing
07-15-2014, 05:54 AM #13
Cameron..
Little One
Why can't you just back up your games and play them off of your external/internal hard drive?
07-15-2014, 07:55 PM #14
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CameronRTM View Post
Why can't you just back up your games and play them off of your external/internal hard drive?

Because It can't read the disc to be able to back them up and I can't back them up off of my ofw
07-15-2014, 10:45 PM #15
Cameron..
Little One
Originally posted by gtaresponder View Post
Because It can't read the disc to be able to back them up and I can't back them up off of my ofw

No I mean why can't you download/torrent the games off the internet?

The following user thanked Cameron.. for this useful post:

gtaresponder
07-16-2014, 01:29 AM #16
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter

Because I've tried and I've gotten several of my private ids that I paid for banned because of pirating and I don't care to steal games anymore...it's truly wrong and very time consuming and I'm not trying to insult you or anything that's just my opinion and you don't have to agree and you can download torrents if you want I'm not going to criticize you for that...that's your choice but I appreciate you trying to help!!!!!!!!
07-16-2014, 01:30 AM #17
gtaresponder
Bounty hunter

And do you host on ps3?? For free? Like when I start rtm ing we could be friends
07-16-2014, 02:37 AM #18
Hey i have a cfw ps3 with a broken laser and I have ofw that works fine they are both slim but the cfw is 2101b and the ofw is 3001a is there anyway I can swap blu ray players or something to get my cfw playing disc?
Buy a new laser off Ebay
07-16-2014, 04:28 AM #19
Cameron..
Little One
Because I've tried and I've gotten several of my private ids that I paid for banned because of pirating and I don't care to steal games anymore...it's truly wrong and very time consuming and I'm not trying to insult you or anything that's just my opinion and you don't have to agree and you can download torrents if you want I'm not going to criticize you for that...that's your choice but I appreciate you trying to help!!!!!!!!

You don't get banned for playing torrented games. I've been using a backup copy of MW3 and GTA V for a month now and still haven't gotten my private ID banned. If you want any help don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

The following user thanked Cameron.. for this useful post:

gtaresponder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo