07-14-2014, 04:48 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im looking for a site that sell instant us psn cards without us address and accept paypal, anyone ?

thanks in advance
07-14-2014, 05:53 PM #2
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ShinigamiUzi View Post
im looking for a site that sell instant us psn cards without us address and accept paypal, anyone ?

thanks in advance

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-15-2014, 10:54 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
im looking for a site that sell instant us psn cards without us address and accept paypal, anyone ?

thanks in advance

I can be that shop for you
07-15-2014, 10:59 PM #4
lol gamestop i havent been able to pick psn cards up there for months
07-16-2014, 12:07 AM #5
Citadel
Samurai Poster
I would suggest changing the money into bitcoins and using gyft.com. I haven't used it personally, but my buddy bought stuff off that site. Might not have it.

I've used a site called You must login or register to view this content. but not sure if they have psn cards anymore. if they do, its an instant email Happy
07-16-2014, 02:33 AM #6

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Citadel View Post
I would suggest changing the money into bitcoins and using gyft.com. I haven't used it personally, but my buddy bought stuff off that site. Might not have it.

I've used a site called You must login or register to view this content. but not sure if they have psn cards anymore. if they do, its an instant email Happy
Go to Amzon.com Instant when you click buy it shows you the code
07-16-2014, 02:44 AM #7
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
Go to Amzon.com Instant when you click buy it shows you the code

You didn't read where he wants to use paypal and no address :fah:
07-16-2014, 02:47 AM #8

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Citadel View Post
You didn't read where he wants to use paypal and no address :fah:

Oh, amazon you dont have to put your address and if he can spend on paypal he would have to have a bank account linked with Debit card so.....
07-16-2014, 03:08 AM #9
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by LightningMods View Post
Oh, amazon you dont have to put your address and if he can spend on paypal he would have to have a bank account linked with Debit card so.....

Not always you can use gift cards only for it. And amazon makes you have an address. That's why I suggested pcganesupply
07-17-2014, 04:17 AM #10
TheAz943
Do a barrel roll!
Just add paypal to the account log into ur psn on the playstation site then add funds paypal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo