08-02-2014, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to use CCapi but I have to find my Console ID to add my PS3.How do I find it out?
08-02-2014, 09:46 PM #2
You shouldn't require your CID to use any tool. If you mean your internal IP, it is found in your system settings Smile
Last edited by Insight ; 08-07-2014 at 10:09 PM.
08-02-2014, 09:49 PM #3
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ItsOrBytZ View Post
I want to use CCapi but I have to find my Console ID to add my PS3.How do I find it out?

Like the post above, you don't need your console ID. Although, to find your ID just open PS3iTA manager and it should be on the bottom of your screen. If a RTM tool says that it needs your console ID, then it's a scam, and they're trying to steal your ID. To connect through CCAPI, you need your IP. This can be found in your internet connection settings.
08-02-2014, 09:52 PM #4
I have to add a new console and then put in my Console IP which I assumed was the IP address in System Info but when I press connect, it says "Error Cannot Connect To PS3" so i'm not sure.
08-02-2014, 09:53 PM #5
Its Enstone's CCapi and is PS3iTA Manager CEX or DEX
08-02-2014, 09:58 PM #6
Young Jedi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ItsOrBytZ View Post
I have to add a new console and then put in my Console IP which I assumed was the IP address in System Info but when I press connect, it says "Error Cannot Connect To PS3" so i'm not sure.

Plug your ethernet cord from your PC to your PS3. Configure your PS3 network settings. Go on your PC, and right click on the internet bar on the bottom right, click "open network and sharing center". Go to adapter settings> Right click on WiFi then go to Properties. Press on the "Sharing" tab, and check "Allow other network users to connect through this computers Internet connection." This will let your computer have internet with your PS3. You must login or register to view this content. Now, go into target manager and press "search for targets" then refresh. once it shows up, right click on it and press "move to debugging section". Then you can connect and RTM. (You might have to restart your console.)

If you can't get on at all, then you need to get a working console ID. Go into PS3iTA Manager (it's for DEX), and press "network settings" then press "Restore Original console ID" unless it's banned. Then leave that and be sure to use PSNinja before signing in.

If you're looking to RTM with CCAPI/Wirelessly then just install control console v2.00 or v2.50 .pkg on your ps3 and connect and attach. By the way, i'm on 4.46.1 D-REX with HiJaM's spoofer. It works fine. (I posted this exact answer in another thread, but since this is the same question I just posted it twice.) Don't hesitate to contact me! I love helping!
Last edited by Young Jedi ; 08-02-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo