08-04-2014, 06:09 PM #1
KLArcher
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay guys, I was literally on PSN 20 minutes ago & was booting games from External HDD but for some reason now when i got onto multiman & select the game. It doesnt show up as the game i chose only the disc tray one help!
08-04-2014, 06:16 PM #2
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by KLArcher View Post
Okay guys, I was literally on PSN 20 minutes ago & was booting games from External HDD but for some reason now when i got onto multiman & select the game. It doesnt show up as the game i chose only the disc tray one help!

u need to press triangle on the game on multiman then select highlight save enable BD mirror and external then try
08-04-2014, 06:20 PM #3
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by pzrrrrr View Post
u need to press triangle on the game on multiman then select highlight save enable BD mirror and external then try

Read it all again... I just stated i was playing games off multiman 20 minutes ago all my permissions are correct. I'm also having problems opening PS ITA Manager it just gives me a black screen.
08-04-2014, 06:22 PM #4
xKtF
In my man cave
Okay guys, I was literally on PSN 20 minutes ago & was booting games from External HDD but for some reason now when i got onto multiman & select the game. It doesnt show up as the game i chose only the disc tray one help!

Same thing has been happening to me.
How to fix
Scroll under in settings to the last option in Multiman and then enable BD mirror option Smile
08-04-2014, 06:23 PM #5
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Try reinstall ps3ita 4.50
08-04-2014, 06:56 PM #6
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by Sir
Try reinstall ps3ita 4.50

Okay, I'm going to try reinstalling it to see whether that does anything.
08-04-2014, 07:05 PM #7
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay, I'm going to try reinstalling it to see whether that does anything.

Let me know what happens thus I can continue to help you
08-04-2014, 07:31 PM #8
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by Sir
Let me know what happens thus I can continue to help you

Okay well ive reinstalled PSITA 4.50 Still having the same issue on both but to mention PSITA Loader doesnt work no more its ment to reboot my console i just get a exit request notify :(
08-04-2014, 09:21 PM #9
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Odd have you tried to reinstall itamamager? And also are you spoofing
08-05-2014, 09:37 AM #10
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by Sir
Odd have you tried to reinstall itamamager? And also are you spoofing

Ive managed to get ITA Manager working again along with PSLoader just multiman the problem now & yes im spoofing but with the spoofer it was working anyway

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo