Post: An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)
11-16-2014, 01:17 PM #1
xAJM
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I'm pretty sure there are a copule of threads about this error code already but i haven't seen any that really have my issue. I am trying to change my console ID then trying to sign in but I get the message "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)". I have been told that this may mean that the console ID is banned but I am sure that the one I am using is not banned due to it being my own Private ID. I am able to sign in Using PS3ITA Manager v1.51 to Restore my original Console ID but I need to change my ID so I can get back on GTA V servers because my Original ID is Banned for their Servers (I'm not sure if they are doing Permanent Bans for Console bans?)

The firmware i am using is: REBUG 4.46.1 D-REX

I have the Correct Debug settings on:
"NP Enviroment - NP"
"Release Check Mode - Development Mode"
"Boot Mode - System Software Mode"
"Network Settings For Debug - Single Settings"

I have also tried Changing the "Change Active PS3ID" Setting in Rebug toolbox but still get the message.

Any help will be Appreciated! Smile
12-30-2014, 04:55 PM #11
Originally posted by BigModzHD View Post
Yeah man someone has to fix :-(

you need to change your CID to a valid one via CCAPI, or any other way of changing the CID everytime you boot the console, thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo