Post: An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)
11-16-2014, 01:17 PM #1
xAJM
Grunt
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU,

I'm pretty sure there are a copule of threads about this error code already but i haven't seen any that really have my issue. I am trying to change my console ID then trying to sign in but I get the message "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)". I have been told that this may mean that the console ID is banned but I am sure that the one I am using is not banned due to it being my own Private ID. I am able to sign in Using PS3ITA Manager v1.51 to Restore my original Console ID but I need to change my ID so I can get back on GTA V servers because my Original ID is Banned for their Servers (I'm not sure if they are doing Permanent Bans for Console bans?)

The firmware i am using is: REBUG 4.46.1 D-REX

I have the Correct Debug settings on:
"NP Enviroment - NP"
"Release Check Mode - Development Mode"
"Boot Mode - System Software Mode"
"Network Settings For Debug - Single Settings"

I have also tried Changing the "Change Active PS3ID" Setting in Rebug toolbox but still get the message.

Any help will be Appreciated! Smile
11-18-2014, 05:37 AM #2
Originally posted by xAJM View Post
Hello NGU,

I'm pretty sure there are a copule of threads about this error code already but i haven't seen any that really have my issue. I am trying to change my console ID then trying to sign in but I get the message "An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)". I have been told that this may mean that the console ID is banned but I am sure that the one I am using is not banned due to it being my own Private ID. I am able to sign in Using PS3ITA Manager v1.51 to Restore my original Console ID but I need to change my ID so I can get back on GTA V servers because my Original ID is Banned for their Servers (I'm not sure if they are doing Permanent Bans for Console bans?)

The firmware i am using is: REBUG 4.46.1 D-REX

I have the Correct Debug settings on:
"NP Enviroment - NP"
"Release Check Mode - Development Mode"
"Boot Mode - System Software Mode"
"Network Settings For Debug - Single Settings"

I have also tried Changing the "Change Active PS3ID" Setting in Rebug toolbox but still get the message.

Any help will be Appreciated! Smile

DEX. You can't sign in without homebrew. Hence PS3ITA Manager's restore cid feature. You're not banned.
11-18-2014, 05:42 AM #3
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
banned account and ps3 welcome the club Needa
11-18-2014, 06:37 AM #4
Originally posted by palin23 View Post
banned account and ps3 welcome the club Needa

He said, and I quote, "I am able to sign in Using PS3ITA Manager v1.51 to Restore my original Console ID" Hence, all he needs to do is restore console id every time to sign in like we DEX users have to do. If he's banned from GTA, it'd be what? 2 weeks to 3 months? There's nothing to worry about.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xAJM
11-18-2014, 06:49 AM #5
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Zombie
He said, and I quote, "I am able to sign in Using PS3ITA Manager v1.51 to Restore my original Console ID" Hence, all he needs to do is restore console id every time to sign in like we DEX users have to do. If he's banned from GTA, it'd be what? 2 weeks to 3 months? There's nothing to worry about.
""webman mod"" like rebug 4.65 d-rex
11-18-2014, 08:47 AM #6
xAJM
Grunt
Originally posted by Zombie

Thank you for the help Smile
11-18-2014, 12:38 PM #7
Originally posted by xAJM View Post
Thank you for the help Smile

Now don't quote me on this, since I don't play that game regularly, but GTA V doesn't ban people permanently. And I also hear that they don't report to Sony, so unless your account is modded, pretty sure you're safe from account ban. Now these are things I heard, and you should go to GTA modder to confirm. I don't mod the game for the sheer fear of ban, lol.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xAJM
12-23-2014, 10:48 PM #8
BigModzHD
Little One
I have this problem tho im on rebug 4.65.1 what works for me is going in rebug toolbox and in the last setting from the right put it on CEX (85) with im on dex idk why , the problem is I can't mod safe now because when I use psn patch he can't read my console id or something idk someone help? Smile
12-27-2014, 11:30 PM #9
H0wdy
Do a barrel roll!
i have the same problem am on dex psita 4.50 spoofed to 4.66 i cant sign in :( An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)
12-28-2014, 08:55 AM #10
BigModzHD
Little One
Originally posted by H0wdy View Post
i have the same problem am on dex psita 4.50 spoofed to 4.66 i cant sign in :( An error has occurred. You have been signed out of Playstation®Network. (8002A224)

Yeah man someone has to fix :-(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo