01-25-2015, 07:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone,I hate BLES/BLUS Region Locking ''Bull****'' I really want to know how to find a game's BLES code for turn it from BLUS to BLES.

As much i can see,i need the BLES code of the game to turn it to BLES without a problem so,

My point is, how can i find game's BLES codes (example BLES0123)?

Dont tell me to google it because i did,million times and most of NEW game's BLES Game ID's havent been released around or maybe being released but i cant find.

If anyone using a source to find BLES codes or a website or something, please help me and inform me about it.
01-31-2015, 12:59 AM #11
Originally posted by xMrJR View Post
My bad, I didn't get a quote notification. Just google, " Game Name + bles" so bf4 for example, you google, "battlefield 4 bles" and you get BLES01275

You gave BF3's Bles code.

Anyway,thanks for the tip. I found it! :P

( BLES01832 )
01-31-2015, 03:07 AM #12
xMrJR
Little One
Originally posted by mehmetcan21 View Post
You gave BF3's Bles code.

Anyway,thanks for the tip. I found it! :P

( BLES01832 )

BLES01275 for Battlefield 3
01-31-2015, 10:09 AM #13
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by mehmetcan21 View Post
Hello everyone,I hate BLES/BLUS Region Locking ''Bull****'' I really want to know how to find a game's BLES code for turn it from BLUS to BLES.

As much i can see,i need the BLES code of the game to turn it to BLES without a problem so,

My point is, how can i find game's BLES codes (example BLES0123)?

Dont tell me to google it because i did,million times and most of NEW game's BLES Game ID's havent been released around or maybe being released but i cant find.

If anyone using a source to find BLES codes or a website or something, please help me and inform me about it.

Google the game then put bles,then look at what google comes up with in the suggested section

You must login or register to view this content.

Change blus to bles

The following user thanked DIRTY SMASHER for this useful post:

mehmetcan21

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo