02-20-2015, 12:11 AM #1
Ethen
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone provide me with a link which shows me how to game share on PS3 thank you.
02-20-2015, 12:38 AM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Wreqd View Post
Can anyone provide me with a link which shows me how to game share on PS3 thank you.

You just go on the other persons account (the one you are gamesharing with; obviously he's going to have to give you his details to the account), then you go the store and download the stuff off his download list.

Notes;

If you delete the account off your system, the contents license will be removed from the system aswell making you unable to play on the stuff you downloaded.

Make sure that the account you are downloading from isn't on any other console, the account is only allowed on to active consoles in order to be abale to download stuff.

Obviously if its vice versa and the person wants to download stuff off your account, same things apply.
02-20-2015, 12:38 AM #3
Originally posted by Wreqd View Post
Can anyone provide me with a link which shows me how to game share on PS3 thank you.

The person u gameshare with has to buy the game on the ps store then u just sign on there account and download it on ur ps3 but they can only have there account on 2 ps3s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo