03-02-2015, 09:53 PM #1
abdelouahid
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys, hope you're all fine, well my prob is i have bought a usb headset for my ps3 , it's not an official ps3 headset but still when i set it i can hear other players for example in cod, but i cannot hear ingame sound
so i wonder if ther's a way that i can hear in game sound also not to lose the ability to speak wiith others by mic, i hope the fix (if ther's one) can be done without the need to any hardwares cs i spent all my budget over this :madsal: headset
03-02-2015, 10:41 PM #2
dvang82
Bounty hunter
check your "accessories settings" configuration on the ps3
Last edited by dvang82 ; 03-02-2015 at 10:44 PM.
03-03-2015, 12:03 AM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by abdelouahid View Post
hello guys, hope you're all fine, well my prob is i have bought a usb headset for my ps3 , it's not an official ps3 headset but still when i set it i can hear other players for example in cod, but i cannot hear ingame sound
so i wonder if ther's a way that i can hear in game sound also not to lose the ability to speak wiith others by mic, i hope the fix (if ther's one) can be done without the need to any hardwares cs i spent all my budget over this :madsal: headset
What type of headset is it which you are using? Might be easier to help you then.
03-03-2015, 12:59 PM #4
abdelouahid
Save Point
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
What type of headset is it which you are using? Might be easier to help you then.

like this one Smile and thanks for replying
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo