04-02-2015, 10:09 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My ps3 turns off after pressing the power button to turn it on. What do I do?
04-03-2015, 11:13 PM #11
its not the harddrive? pull it out and try to power it on. ps3 will still power up with no harddrive, that will show you its indeed not the harddrive.....
04-09-2015, 03:52 PM #12
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
same exact thing happened to me. figured it was the battery, so i bought a new one and it still would not turn it on. also figured there was too much dust in the system so i took a leaf blower and blew the brains out the system and still wouldnt turn on. this happened 2 years ago and i am now just getting it fixed in a few days probably lol
04-10-2015, 12:30 AM #13
Exploited
Award Winner
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
same exact thing happened to me. figured it was the battery, so i bought a new one and it still would not turn it on. also figured there was too much dust in the system so i took a leaf blower and blew the brains out the system and still wouldnt turn on. this happened 2 years ago and i am now just getting it fixed in a few days probably lol

Just sounds like a shitty or corrupt cfw was installed causing your system to brick.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo