04-15-2015, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My issue: PS3 turns on but the XMB does not load nor does it allow me to even select a user.
How the issue occurred: Happened randomly one day.
I have tried to fix my issue with: Restored file system (about 3 days) and then stopped working. Formatted the HDD and that showed no results so I went out and bought a new HDD to see if that was the problem and the XMB still did not load afer installing the new one.

The PS3 I have is a 60gb PHAT CECHa01 NOT CFW (running official firmware) Backwards compatible.
04-15-2015, 03:38 PM #11
that error is one of the most problematic dead end errors that you can get on the ps3.

it might be your bluetooth/wifi board, but sometimes its not and its another hardware failure.

since you are on ofw you are out of options but trying to replace the board and or baking the ps3.
04-15-2015, 03:51 PM #12
Originally posted by privateuser3250 View Post
that error is one of the most problematic dead end errors that you can get on the ps3.

it might be your bluetooth/wifi board, but sometimes its not and its another hardware failure.

since you are on ofw you are out of options but trying to replace the board and or baking the ps3.

Well it was the wifi/bluetooth chip, my brother just wasn't correctly putting it back in but now it seems to work fine with no problems. Also to answer your previous post yes we did try doing a full restore and every option that is in the recovery menu previous to this.

Thank you and everyone else who gave me possible solutions I will keep them all in mind if it happens to act up again (which hopefuly it won't).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo