04-30-2015, 08:59 PM #1
EDGIES
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE HELP!!!! i cannot connect to psn and make a new account. i have internet connection they are successful. i can go on google with the ps3 but cannot connect to psn. i have Verizon fios. i herd about these errors but i cannot fix it. i tried wireless and wired. i tried DMZ Host, PPPOE, tried portfowarding, and even change my QOS so i hog all the bandwidth. could it be my internet provider? i made sure that im not sharing an ip address on my router. i rested my router and made everyone a new ip address and still wont connect to PSN. "The connection to the server timed out." does not give me and error code number either so i dont know what to look up either but i did google "The connection to the server timed out Verizon Fios" and still didnt get any good information to fix it. im wandering if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me? i do have an xbox 360 and i can connect to xbox live without a problem. please help me!!!
05-02-2015, 10:11 PM #2
if you are on a cfw ps3 then you have most likely ben bann but if your on a ofw ps3 then you have bad internet ..

If this helped you please thank me
05-03-2015, 12:18 PM #3
young.feed
Little One
Originally posted by EDGIES View Post
PLEASE HELP!!!! i cannot connect to psn and make a new account. i have internet connection they are successful. i can go on google with the ps3 but cannot connect to psn. i have Verizon fios. i herd about these errors but i cannot fix it. i tried wireless and wired. i tried DMZ Host, PPPOE, tried portfowarding, and even change my QOS so i hog all the bandwidth. could it be my internet provider? i made sure that im not sharing an ip address on my router. i rested my router and made everyone a new ip address and still wont connect to PSN. "The connection to the server timed out." does not give me and error code number either so i dont know what to look up either but i did google "The connection to the server timed out Verizon Fios" and still didnt get any good information to fix it. im wandering if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me? i do have an xbox 360 and i can connect to xbox live without a problem. please help me!!!

Are you on a custom firmware?
05-04-2015, 12:43 AM #4
Thekingzero
Maggbot timeout!
PLEASE HELP!!!! i cannot connect to psn and make a new account. i have internet connection they are successful. i can go on google with the ps3 but cannot connect to psn. i have Verizon fios. i herd about these errors but i cannot fix it. i tried wireless and wired. i tried DMZ Host, PPPOE, tried portfowarding, and even change my QOS so i hog all the bandwidth. could it be my internet provider? i made sure that im not sharing an ip address on my router. i rested my router and made everyone a new ip address and still wont connect to PSN. "The connection to the server timed out." does not give me and error code number either so i dont know what to look up either but i did google "The connection to the server timed out Verizon Fios" and still didnt get any good information to fix it. im wandering if anyone else is having the same problem or is it just me? i do have an xbox 360 and i can connect to xbox live without a problem. please help me!!!

Sounds like you are banned, if you have a jailbroken ps3; find a way to change your console ID & then make a new account, remember to us PSNINJA.

If not Jailbroken, then try again later at a different time. It can take time, it has happened to me on Non-jailbroken ps3.
05-04-2015, 12:54 AM #5

These people that commented are just plain retarded, Head over to Debug Settings & change the np environment to np NOT sp.
05-04-2015, 12:55 AM #6
Leftt
Little One
Originally posted by MsHaxMews View Post
These people that commented are just plain retarded, Head over to Debug Settings & change the np environment to np NOT sp.

Agreed. That's all you have to do. Stop making it so hard people! lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo