05-15-2015, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an odd situation, as my console is only slow when i'm at some places/houses. When I play on my own house it's completely normal, but when I move it to my grandmother's it's just impossible to play. It makes no sense. Could someone help me?? Could it be the internet connection (wouldn't make sense because it's faster than my house's internet and it has better results at the connection test done in the console)??? I'm going crazy with this crap!!!
05-15-2015, 10:31 PM #2
Originally posted by cruzthemaster View Post
This is an odd situation, as my console is only slow when i'm at some places/houses. When I play on my own house it's completely normal, but when I move it to my grandmother's it's just impossible to play. It makes no sense. Could someone help me?? Could it be the internet connection (wouldn't make sense because it's faster than my house's internet and it has better results at the connection test done in the console)??? I'm going crazy with this crap!!!

Its probably just you lol Not Bad
05-15-2015, 10:37 PM #3
No man, it ain't me. I can assure you that. When I'm playing BO2, aiming is a challenge. And turning the aim the direction i want... That's mission impossible. Idk what it could be?? Maybe the TV?? The refreshment rate might not be right?? Pls help me
05-15-2015, 10:43 PM #4
No man, it ain't me. I can assure you that. When I'm playing BO2, aiming is a challenge. And turning the aim the direction i want... That's mission impossible. Idk what it could be?? Maybe the TV?? The refreshment rate might not be right?? Pls help me

Plug the controller into the ps3 and see if theres any difference?
But honesly I have no idea mate
05-15-2015, 10:53 PM #5
Well i'll try that. I will try to place it somewhere else in my grandpa's house too.
05-16-2015, 11:19 AM #6
This is an odd situation, as my console is only slow when i'm at some places/houses. When I play on my own house it's completely normal, but when I move it to my grandmother's it's just impossible to play. It makes no sense. Could someone help me?? Could it be the internet connection (wouldn't make sense because it's faster than my house's internet and it has better results at the connection test done in the console)??? I'm going crazy with this crap!!!

Are you using the same power cable at both places? Maybe that is he issue, or the wall socket doesn't supply enough power. Just a guess
05-16-2015, 11:23 AM #7
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Are you using the same power cable at both places? Maybe that is he issue, or the wall socket doesn't supply enough power. Just a guess

It's the exact same cable. Maybe the problem really is the wall socket. I tried plugging in the console in another but in the same room and i could feel slightly better reaction speed of the console. When i moved the console to my living room it ran smoothly.
05-16-2015, 11:36 AM #8
Devious
Treasure hunter
it could be the amount of devices on one network like i have my cfw that works well on my internet but then my ofw sucks at connecting to psn
05-17-2015, 06:40 AM #9
Originally posted by Kazma View Post
it could be the amount of devices on one network like i have my cfw that works well on my internet but then my ofw sucks at connecting to psn

The problem isn't that, because the console itself is slow, not the internet, so it's not lag or anything like that. I believe it is the power supply.
06-15-2015, 01:34 PM #10
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
The problem isn't that, because the console itself is slow, not the internet, so it's not lag or anything like that. I believe it is the power supply.

Does your Playstation overheat?

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

cruzthemaster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo