06-24-2015, 06:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I bought a PS3 a while back and it never worked, I've never bothered to fix it but I'm curious if it is fixable. When I turn it on, it has no video. The TV doesn't display anything, it just says No Signal. I've tried every channel and tried using an HDMI cable. Could it be a problem with the HDD? I'd very much appreciate if someone with more knowledge give me more tips and suggestions. Thanks Happy
06-24-2015, 09:31 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by ModzzUU View Post
So I bought a PS3 a while back and it never worked, I've never bothered to fix it but I'm curious if it is fixable. When I turn it on, it has no video. The TV doesn't display anything, it just says No Signal. I've tried every channel and tried using an HDMI cable. Could it be a problem with the HDD? I'd very much appreciate if someone with more knowledge give me more tips and suggestions. Thanks Happy

Have you tried using an av cable or tried to enter recovery mode?
06-24-2015, 10:59 PM #3
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Have you tried using an av cable or tried to enter recovery mode?

Yes I've tried both but no progress
06-25-2015, 12:35 AM #4
Merk
Space Ninja
So I bought a PS3 a while back and it never worked, I've never bothered to fix it but I'm curious if it is fixable. When I turn it on, it has no video. The TV doesn't display anything, it just says No Signal. I've tried every channel and tried using an HDMI cable. Could it be a problem with the HDD? I'd very much appreciate if someone with more knowledge give me more tips and suggestions. Thanks Happy

Turn PS3 off. Hold down the Power button untill u here the second beep. it should work
06-25-2015, 02:28 AM #5
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Hold the power button to turn it off. Then unplug and replug everything Smile
It might work. My ps3 has this problem sometimes but that usually fixes it Smile
06-25-2015, 08:46 AM #6
bmob10189
At least I can fight

Like sacrificing said you need to reset your video settings. If you turn it on and the power button stays green then that's your fix. Turn off the ps3, when it's off press n hold the power button till it turns off, then simply turn it on.
06-25-2015, 02:56 PM #7
I'll go try that now THANKS for the all the help Happy
06-26-2015, 07:10 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
I'll go try that now THANKS for the all the help Happy

If its fixed post a comment of what you did so if someone gets the same issue in the future they can look at this thread.
07-01-2015, 09:53 AM #9
I had the same problem, i had to format the HDD and reinstall exact the same CFW
07-02-2015, 09:06 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
Go into recovery mode and restore the console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo