01-25-2016, 01:24 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok,
so not long ago, I came on here with a post about the error code: 80710092
Well, it fixed itself!
I got about 3 days online before my NAT Type became FAILED!
Sometimes (every 2-3 days) it lets me online for about 30 minutes, before kicking me offline.
So yesterday (24/01/16) I went to a friends and used his internet to connect to PSN.... NO PROBLEM. So it must be my modem right? Wrong, because it was my last day there, the day before, I got NAT Type: Failed again... But his PS3 was on Type 2 (It fluctuates from Open to Strict, mine is permanently open.) So why does it do this? Is it my PS3, because mine was Failed and getting an error code, and his wasn't.

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Error Code: 80710016
Nat Type: Failed
Works for 30 minutes every few days.
Annoying
01-26-2016, 02:45 AM #11
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by tjcbar View Post
My friend had the same exact issue last week! However his modem is where the problem lies, he can connect to psn at my house, but at his home, it says nat type failed, his ISP replaced his faulty modem and hes is all good now, his old modem was 'nat' working very well<---- get it?

Yes, except it happened at my friends too. That's my point.
01-26-2016, 11:28 AM #12
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Ok,
so not long ago, I came on here with a post about the error code: 80710092
Well, it fixed itself!
I got about 3 days online before my NAT Type became FAILED!
Sometimes (every 2-3 days) it lets me online for about 30 minutes, before kicking me offline.
So yesterday (24/01/16) I went to a friends and used his internet to connect to PSN.... NO PROBLEM. So it must be my modem right? Wrong, because it was my last day there, the day before, I got NAT Type: Failed again... But his PS3 was on Type 2 (It fluctuates from Open to Strict, mine is permanently open.) So why does it do this? Is it my PS3, because mine was Failed and getting an error code, and his wasn't.

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Error Code: 80710016
Nat Type: Failed
Works for 30 minutes every few days.
Annoying

Still having problems?
01-29-2016, 10:26 AM #13
Raiden
Banned
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Yes, except it happened at my friends too. That's my point.

I had this exact problem a while ago. I called my ISP and Sony numerous times (I was on OFW).

Neither could help fix it. After some time getting stressed out, I changed the primary and secondary DNS and it worked immediately with no further problems of failed Nat Type.

I used:
Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222
Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

Played just fine for months after that until I sold it and got my CFW.
02-03-2016, 01:35 PM #14
What can i do when my mw3 says that:The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates? I mean my NAT Type is 2 and always open and i have this same problem on BO2 but wh i go lan party it says my NAT type is strict and when i go on mw2 it tells me its open :/ plz help this has been going for a months Date 4.2.2016
02-16-2016, 01:49 PM #15
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kipazuh View Post
What can i do when my mw3 says that:The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not avaible at this time. Please try again later or visit You must login or register to view this content. for updates? I mean my NAT Type is 2 and always open and i have this same problem on BO2 but wh i go lan party it says my NAT type is strict and when i go on mw2 it tells me its open :/ plz help this has been going for a months Date 4.2.2016

That's just the cod servers being down , happens every few days .. If it's happening constantly tho it's probably a dns error so just restart your PS3 and if that doesn't work restart the router
02-17-2016, 03:32 PM #16
no i tryed that and how can the servers be down when my neighbour is playing the exactly the same game same time
02-20-2016, 06:39 PM #17
CashMoney-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kipazuh View Post
no i tryed that and how can the servers be down when my neighbour is playing the exactly the same game same time

Well you'd be surprised lol , I've had times where for me and my friend it's down and for a few others they're fine , for me if I get anytype of error on PS3 it's from an overloaded router
02-21-2016, 07:08 AM #18
well i have tried to join in multiplayer like 20times but it didn't work, but your telling me that server error might cause becouse of my PS3internet?
02-28-2016, 02:07 PM #19
Reset your router and do the setup properly and it should work. If u don't got a router reset the modem something must've been clicked and didn't notice

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo