01-25-2016, 01:24 AM #1
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok,
so not long ago, I came on here with a post about the error code: 80710092
Well, it fixed itself!
I got about 3 days online before my NAT Type became FAILED!
Sometimes (every 2-3 days) it lets me online for about 30 minutes, before kicking me offline.
So yesterday (24/01/16) I went to a friends and used his internet to connect to PSN.... NO PROBLEM. So it must be my modem right? Wrong, because it was my last day there, the day before, I got NAT Type: Failed again... But his PS3 was on Type 2 (It fluctuates from Open to Strict, mine is permanently open.) So why does it do this? Is it my PS3, because mine was Failed and getting an error code, and his wasn't.

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Error Code: 80710016
Nat Type: Failed
Works for 30 minutes every few days.
Annoying
01-25-2016, 03:16 AM #2
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
Ok,
Well, it fixed itself!
Sometimes (every 2-3 days) it lets me online for about 30 minutes, before kicking me offline.
So yesterday (24/01/16) I went to a friends and used his internet to connect to PSN.... NO PROBLEM. So it must be my modem right? Wrong, because it was my last day there, the day before, I got NAT Type: Failed again... But his PS3 was on Type 2 (It fluctuates from Open to Strict, mine is permanently open.) So why does it do this? Is it my PS3, because mine was Failed and getting an error code, and his wasn't.

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Annoying

its ur ISP
01-25-2016, 03:38 AM #3
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
its ur ISP

My friend has a different ISP, modem/router and setup. How come it happened at his house too?
01-25-2016, 03:40 AM #4
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite

So yesterday (24/01/16) I went to a friends and used his internet to connect to PSN.... NO PROBLEM. So it must be my modem right?

Annoying

?????
01-25-2016, 04:08 AM #5
Python
Bebe Snek
Ok,
Well, it fixed itself!

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Annoying

you need to unblock some ports
01-25-2016, 05:11 AM #6
Skewi
Do a barrel roll!
Ok,
Well, it fixed itself!

Thanks
Profound

Notes:
Annoying

Maybe you've got a static IP set that conflicts with other devices on the same network?
01-25-2016, 08:12 AM #7
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
?????

I cannot connect to PSN on my net.... but could at his. The next day, I got NAT Type Failed (I couldn't sign in on my console) but his 12gb OFW could!
01-25-2016, 08:14 AM #8
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Skewi View Post
Maybe you've got a static IP set that conflicts with other devices on the same network?

My friend doesn't have ANY ports open (He JUST PLAYS) and I could connect, then I couldn't, then I could.
1st day [Yes]
2nd day [No]
Third day [Yes]
3rd day night, I got home [Yes]
4th day {Today} [No]
01-25-2016, 08:15 AM #9
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Skewi View Post

We have 4 devices connected, ALL WITH DIFFERENT PORTS. It was VERY random too, because I was playing and Skyping and got kicked offline... 24th of december.
01-25-2016, 08:16 PM #10
tjcbar
Bounty hunter
My friend had the same exact issue last week! However his modem is where the problem lies, he can connect to psn at my house, but at his home, it says nat type failed, his ISP replaced his faulty modem and hes is all good now, his old modem was 'nat' working very well<---- get it?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo