03-10-2020, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys. I have noticed that it was missing the savedata for this one and since I was alredy finishing it I decided to share my own savedata with anyone that still wants to plat this game.
I hope that this save will help someone these days and it also will be added to the master list of PS3 savesets.

WARNING: I did not test this savedata in another console or user, since I'm kinda tired of this game anyway. I've beeing playing for almost 2 years now, the game is great but you know... Musou gets you tired someday.
Also I don't know exactly if you are going to unlock everything that I already finished, but I'll include some guide here for you to know what you're doing.

I'll list what you have to do, since I've made a backup before finishing everything on the game.

First, the game is almost over but there is a tough road ahead, you will need to fight 100 levels! Yep, do the Eclipse Mode one more time, from level 1 to 100. (I said it was tough)
Since I don't know if you will get every trophy for completition then I decided to make this backup here, I'll explain, but let's continue.

I have finished Eclipse Mode with every but one character that is Wyald (if you don't know who he is, you'll notice that only him is at level 1 floor, let me call it like that since the game is in Japanese)
I have finished the Story Mode, so if you don't unlock all tophies about it, then you'll have to complete a few missions there to unlock them, since it's in Japanese I don't exactly know which are the ones, but I know that it is divided as Arcs.
The Gallery is at 98%, finishing Eclipse Mode you should get everything.

And now for the Trophies in order like they are shown. You can search for the guide somewhere, I'll just list and tell how you should get them.

WARNING: Please make sure to READ EVERYTHING before going for Eclipse Mode, my info are spread everywhere here, if you don't make sure to read you may lose something in the way and you will have to replay something extra.

(Platinum) True Berserk = Get all trophies.
I hope you get it by the end of it.

(Bronze) Declaration of War = Cleared the tutorial. First mission actually in Story Mode.
(Bronze) Raiders Captain = Cleared The Golden Age Arc Part 1. Defeat Zodd for the first time.
(Bronze) Separate Ways = Cleared The Golden Age Arc Part 2. I know this one, the duel between Guts and Griffith, when Guts leaves the Hawk Band.
(Bronze) The Struggler = Cleared The Golden Age Arct Part 3. You know, the Eclipse part.
(Bronze) Black Swordsman = Cleared The Black Swordsman. Defeat The Count.
(Bronze) Hawk of Light = Cleared The Conviction Arc. Defeat Mozgus.
(Silver) Setting Sail = Cleared The Hawk of the Millennium Arc. Defeat Ganishka.
These first 7 trophies are Story Mode Clear Arc missions related. So play trough Story Mode if you haven't, try to enjoy the game a little more and I hope you get them.

(Bronze) Abyss Challenger = Cleared level 25 in Eclipse Mode.
(Bronze) Abyss Explorer = Cleared level 50 in Eclipse Mode.
(Silver) Abyss Champion = Cleared level 70 in Eclipse Mode.
(Silver) Abyss Conqueror = Cleared level 100 in Eclipse Mode.
These next 4 trophies are Eclipse Mode level related. You will get them by clearing levels 25, 50, 75 and 100 (the last is the hardcore part). I already did a few times, hope you get them.

(Silver) Wish Fulfiller = Complete 50% of the Desires in Eclipse Mode.
(Gold) the Desired = Complete 100% of the Desires in Eclipse Mode.
The next 2 trophies are also Eclipse Mode desires related. You will get them by completing 50% and 100% of them (desires are the missions that you have there). I already have 91% done, you will have to play Eclipse Mode at least 3 more times, one for Wyald,
you should complete at least 3 more desires, one in level 51~ (~ means that you can get this missions any level above the previous number, Japanese stuff you know) and 2 on level 76~. If you press triangle while in the Eclipse Mode Desire Select menu you can view the progress,
after you complete these with Wyald it should remains 2 more to go on level 76~, these can be done with any character, I recommend Guts or Zodd for the job. Just remember to continue the 60 level, it is garanteed that they appear on level 76. Complete them and you should get the trophy.

(Bronze) The Swordmaster = Reach maximum level with one character.
Maybe you cannot unlock this, this one requires 1 characters to reach level 99 and guess what, all of them already are. See if you can unlock it, if not I'm sorry for it but you will have to do it on your own.

(Silver) Casuality Scholar = Finished all Events.
This is for viewing all events on Story Mode, go to Story Mode and on Scenario Select Menu you will have to press R1 to move to the other tab above, you should see some "Talk" and "Event", you just have to watch them all.

(Silver) Music Lover = Collected all BGM.
You will get this by unlocking every BGM, then again, I already have them all, you can get almost all in Story Mode, the last one you should get after cleared 5 levels in Eclipse Mode. If you missed something just try watching all Events.

(Silver) Jeweler = Collected all Accessories.
Just get every Accessories on the game, it just remains 2 to get, you should get them on your way trough Eclipse Mode with Wyald, they are random drop from level 70~ (I guess, they only shows up on higher levels anyway) they have red background, sometimes on the higher levels it appears on Shop to buy, check it then.
You can check the progress on Gallery > Equipment > Accessories. Since I think the trophy will unlock if you have all of them, to make sure I have at least 1 of each, so be careful if you have to sell them to free space, some are very similar, but not the same on image and kanji name.

(Silver) Gatherer = Collected all Items.
Again, unlock all Items and you should get it, and again, just progress trough Eclipse Mode with Wyald and you should get it garanteed. 2 remains.

(Silver) Stable Master = Collected all Horses.
This is for having all Horses, 1 remain and will be unlocked by doing Eclipse Mode with Wyald. (I said to read everything, didn't I?)

(Bronze) Lock Master = Completed first Picture.
Since it remains a few Behelits to get, you should finish 3 pictures but you only need 1, then you will get it.
The Behelits are some kind of "egg" figure that will show when you select a mission that has them, you will notice it. When it's dark it means you does not have all of them, when it's gold it means you already got them all for that mission.
There are 3 Behelits per mission (I mean the ones that have them, not exactly all will have) on Eclipse Mode, to get them you need to defeat a "guardian" which are easy to find, when the mission starts you will se a blinking spot on your minimap (all objectives blinks actually, but this one is nonstop even if you already have cleared the mission and is ready to go to the next level).
These guardians are almost randomly scattered trough all the 5 levels of the mission, so watch carefully to them, if you happen to miss 1 you will have to re-do the level, which means more work.

(Silver) Absolute Lock Master = Completed all Pictures.
After you get all Behelits from all remaining Eclipse Mode missions with Wyald, you should get it, just don't forget to get them.

(Bronze) Liberator = Unlocked 25% of the Gallery.
I already have it, so I just hope you get it. If you don't, this one is very easy to get.

(Gold) True Liberator = Unlocked 100% of the Gallery.
This is the hard work I'm being doing this whole time. So for you, just finish Eclipse Mode with Wyald and should get it. Just remember to check the Gallery to see what is missing and checking this guide of mine.

(Bronze) 100 Man Slayer = Defeated 100 enemies at once in Berserk Mode.
I guess this one you will have to do it by yourself, anyway, just fill the Musou bar bellow the health bar and do the killing.

(Bronze) 1,000 Man Slayer = Defeated 1,000 enemies in a single battle.
If you don't get this one, then I suggest you to choose a scenario in Free Mode or Story Mode and grind, there are a few missions that you can get this easy. Since it's in Japanese I can't tell you which one I used.

(Silver) 10,000 Masn Slayer = Obliterated 10,000 enemies.
This is culmulative so you should get it by killing at least one enemy in Berserk Mode.

(Silver) 100,000 Man Slayer = Defeated 100,000 enemies.
Also culmulative, so just kill something and see if you get this, by the way, don't kill in Berserk Mode, it does not count.

(Bronze) Victory Cry = Win a battle with all playable characters.
Since I alredy have Wyald and also have done this more than once to level everybody, than just do any mission with anyone, maybe you will unlock it after the first levels with Wyald, who knows.

(Silver) Avenger = Defeated all the large Apostles with Guts.
(Silver) Apostle Lord = Defeated all the large Apostles with Griffith.
This is easy, just try to kill one of them and see if you get it, if not then it's battle time.
These are the ones: Nosferatu Zodd, Wyald, The Snake Baron, The Count, Grumbeld and Ganishka.
If you don't know which missions, I have done it on Hell difficulty, so you should see a different symbol (the death mark or whatever it is called, the one Guts have) when you are in Story Mode, just do those missions and that's it.

(Bronze) Woman-warrior = Defeated 1,000 enemies in one battle with Casca.
Again with this, you know the deal.

(Bronze) Secret Feelings = Rescued Casca once from a dire battle as Judeau.
Go on a mission that has Casca on the battlefield and wait until she is low on health, this should trigger an event on the minimap, so just go rescue her, I recommend the mission on Story Mode with Addon, I mean the one which he battles her, I know, it's hard to pinpoint these missions in Japanese, but do some testing until you find it.

(Bronze) Loyal Servant = Reacued Farnese once from a dire battle as Serpico.
The same as the above, go to Free Mode and a few missions below the Eclipse mission (7 to be exactly) there will be a mission to protect Farnese, you will start it with Farnese tied on a horseback, just protect her when her health is low.

(Bronze) Apprentice Witch = Summoned 10 Golems in one battle as Schierke.
Golems summoned like you use an item, only her has this spell, so just go on a battle and summon it until you get the trophy. It's with R1 by the way.

(Bronze) Nosferatu = Transformed 3 times in one battle as Zodd.
Once you fill the Musou gauge with him, go in Berserk Mode with O and fill the Death Blow gauge (left side of the health and musou gauge) then when it's filled and in Berserk Mode just press R2 to transform.

(Bronze) Enjoy and Excite! = Defeated 1,000 enemies in one battle as Wyald.
Another one, you should already know what to do.

(Bronze) Elf Dimension Style Pupil = Gained more than 1 point in Becchi Catch.
This is a secret-kinda mini-game, just go to the Gallery > Completion, here you can see the pictures we've been completing with those Behelits, just choose one completed and press O to see it, you will before enter in a mini-game, just collect at least 1 Behelit and it should do it.

(Bronze) Elf Dimension Style Secret Keeper = Won more than 50 battles together with Puck.
When going to battle, go and select the items you want to carry, just select any item with Puck (the little fairy) in it and go to battle, win it and see if you get it.

(Gold) Berserker = Defeated all large Apostles on Hell difficulty.
It's already on Hell difficulty, again, choose one of the marked missions on Story Mode with any of them and kill it. If you don't unlock this, check again for the Guts and Griffith trophy for this.

That's it, a quickly guide on how to get them. I hope you can get the Plat with this and good luck!

PS: Sorry if I did something that I coudn't, I tried to access the rules before posting but I had no luck on that, also I don't know how to hide the links from non-members, so could any moderator do that for me? Thank you all in advance.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked SirMalckyor for this useful post:

Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo