Post: [JP/Multi-Region] Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Platinum save set [BLJS10084-NARUTO_STORM2]
06-28-2020, 04:21 AM #1
acyice
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Help you to unlock all the collect-related trophies. You can re region

In whatever what kind of fight, use Sai with his ultimate.

Now you may unlock: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Clear Fragment+Cursed dolls exterminated+Oink+Review Complete+Story Assembler

Clear Fragment( After finish Cursed dolls exterminated mission, it will pop out the fragment mission and wait the Hokage letter)
Cursed dolls exterminated( In front of Hokage house, report the mission)
Oink (around Konohagakure front door, report the mission)
Review Complete+Story Assembler (Review all the story) (After clear fragment, the last story collection will pop out around, somewhere, 靜動の森 and 曉の據點)

Now you may unlock:You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Cursed dolls exterminated( Go to orchimaro house and finish the fight)
Review Complete+Story Assembler (Collected for you, you may try them read them in Hokage house to pop trophy)

Now you may unlock:You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Trial accomplished! (Go to Hokage rooftop and fight.)

Trial accomplished+Point Tycoon+Wealth to move nations (I leave one Trail left, so you dont need to fight 10times and only need one fighr to max money and point)

Friendship-related trophies : (Missing two letters, afk to wait letter and read it to pop trophy. Missing two friendship events one in 木の葉, other one in 砂隠

I love Ninja Tools+General Store Booming+Request Master+ The First Edit+Card Collector (Order all battle item and buy it, then reply mission)

Title+30Hours+Platinum (You should pop the trophies when loading
About story-related trophy, you can just play it by yourself.
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by acyice ; 10-07-2020 at 07:05 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to acyice for this useful post:

Cacodemon, dragun619, kidultswim, oldcp65, puretony01, SirDawg, ZAEK_DD
10-03-2020, 01:10 PM #2
Truly give you my Thanks for these collectable saves. Been looking everywhere but I was only coming across the UNS2 Platinum/100% saves.

I've had this trophy list sitting around 50% for a long ass time and I've finally managed to Platinum it. Thanks again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo