04-18-2010, 08:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been searching and searching, and there are saves with the Treasures completed in each levels, But I dont want the completed ones, I want the NEARLY completed ones for I can get the Treasure Trophies out of the way. Now I know the saves works for Trophies, I just got the 'Complete the game on Hard mode' trophy from a save game. I just want to know, is there a link or some body that is willing to give me a save for each stage that has one treasure remaining for me to collect for I can get the trophies? If theres someone out there, let me know either private or posting in this thread. I want to get this game out of the way. My PSN is the same as my ID for this site.
05-31-2010, 09:36 AM #11
bigburt82
Do a barrel roll!
How do you apply the cracked save? Do you substitute the SYS-DATA or Param Files for example?

No instructions included with any of the saves...
05-31-2010, 04:19 PM #12
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by bigburt82 View Post
How do you apply the cracked save? Do you substitute the SYS-DATA or Param Files for example?

No instructions included with any of the saves...

u copy over the entire save, you dont swap files
05-31-2010, 05:33 PM #13
andy619
Do a barrel roll!
this dont work mate
05-31-2010, 05:44 PM #14
Originally posted by andy619 View Post
this dont work mate

to make this clear
the american version is BLUS30224
while the European is BLES00409

once u download a Tombraider save file, check the digits

after intensive research, i found that there are only (level) game saves. i guess we have to go through the whole game Happy
05-31-2010, 06:01 PM #15
Originally posted by 6ar8 View Post

after intensive research, i found that there are only (level) game saves. i guess we have to go through the whole game Happy

yeah it sucks, i hate that the american version has everything, dosn't anyone out there have any save files for the Uk version?
06-01-2010, 01:56 AM #16
when you save do not save over the downloaded save create a new one and im looking for save files that are near the end of each levels

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo