04-18-2010, 08:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been searching and searching, and there are saves with the Treasures completed in each levels, But I dont want the completed ones, I want the NEARLY completed ones for I can get the Treasure Trophies out of the way. Now I know the saves works for Trophies, I just got the 'Complete the game on Hard mode' trophy from a save game. I just want to know, is there a link or some body that is willing to give me a save for each stage that has one treasure remaining for me to collect for I can get the trophies? If theres someone out there, let me know either private or posting in this thread. I want to get this game out of the way. My PSN is the same as my ID for this site.
04-18-2010, 08:53 PM #2
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Originally posted by RandomDemonGear View Post
I have been searching and searching, and there are saves with the Treasures completed in each levels, But I dont want the completed ones, I want the NEARLY completed ones for I can get the Treasure Trophies out of the way. Now I know the saves works for Trophies, I just got the 'Complete the game on Hard mode' trophy from a save game. I just want to know, is there a link or some body that is willing to give me a save for each stage that has one treasure remaining for me to collect for I can get the trophies? If theres someone out there, let me know either private or posting in this thread. I want to get this game out of the way. My PSN is the same as my ID for this site.

When you are requesting from the community to give, what about you willing to share too? You have the Save file for hard difficulty trophy...dont you think it be fair that you share it here and then people will be more willing to help?

The following user thanked D-Rock1 for this useful post:

pman187
04-18-2010, 09:26 PM #3
Originally posted by Dhiraj1 View Post
When you are requesting from the community to give, what about you willing to share too? You have the Save file for hard difficulty trophy...dont you think it be fair that you share it here and then people will be more willing to help?

your right I should do that, thanks for heads up. Ill do so as soon as I can

You must login or register to view this content.

Here you go

if it doesnt work, try to delete the new 1.01 patch and then reloading this save, then make a new save from it and delete the downloaded 'HACK' one. Download the patch and beat that save and you should get the hard mode trophy thing.

The following user thanked RandomDemonGear for this useful post:

bigburt82

The following user groaned RandomDemonGear for this awful post:

oldcp65
05-17-2010, 09:49 AM #4
Thank you so much! It's working!Cool Man (aka Tustin)
05-17-2010, 04:33 PM #5
From my experience, I tried deleting the 1.01 Patch and replacing the SYS-DATA but I encountered a "Corrupted Error" when I was loading the file.

Any tips?

The following user thanked Flx0r for this useful post:

Daddy Cool
05-18-2010, 12:25 PM #6
Daddy Cool
Eagle Driver
Same here . I have a PAL version of the game.

Here's the set if anyone wants to try getting it to work
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Daddy Cool ; 05-18-2010 at 12:33 PM.

The following user groaned Daddy Cool for this awful post:

oldcp65
05-18-2010, 05:39 PM #7
kaviars
Are you high?
hi, can someone upload pal version Master Treasure Collector, Master Relic Collector trophy hacks?
05-23-2010, 12:36 PM #8
I tried can't seem to get it to work any ideas ?
05-30-2010, 05:52 PM #9
what do i need copy in order for it to work and get the trophy
05-30-2010, 08:38 PM #10
has anyone got saves for the other trophies apart from the treasure one? i need saves for the PAL version, not american.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo