08-23-2010, 12:13 PM #1
blaqkdeath
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Day 1
Ive started messing around with a us save of cross edge, and i almost got it to work the save will unlock all charchters, true end, all profile trophies, and game almost complete. i need some pros to help me finish up the save, basically i found a save on game faqs and messed around with putting the param files on me save and when i put it on my ps3 it let me copy the savethefile was not corrupted, and when i loaded the save it let me on the save but after 5 seconds a message popped up saying stuff about being the wrong user. so if anyone could help me out we could hack the us and eu trophies (note: both games each give out a trophy set)

Day 2
I started playing around with the save with hex, and i think i got the save to work, it worked on my 2 other acc, and it unlocked someof the trophies, i ill upload the save soon as i can

update: sorry that i havent been posting any new updats in a really long time, as i forgot about this project, today when i was deleting a hole bunch of crap on my pc i found the croos edge game saves, and im gonna put down my copy of black ops to work on this save, it should be done very soon, so if theres any testers for the save that can work with me ill send them the hacked save to test

can anyone give send me a EU cross edge Save I Need it to hack the Eu version of cross edge, im going to release the us save next week, cause i started schooll this week so i will release it as soon as i can
Last edited by blaqkdeath ; 11-14-2010 at 06:06 AM.

The following user thanked blaqkdeath for this useful post:

extremeeyez82
09-26-2010, 05:41 PM #11
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
any updates mate?
10-17-2010, 10:48 PM #12
I have spent 300 hours on this game and have only gotten 65%. It's all weapon synthing at this point, and it's pure hell. If you can make a game save, you would be the best person ever
10-18-2010, 03:46 AM #13
masterweapon37
Do a barrel roll!
I think the original poster stop working with the hacking for now.
11-14-2010, 06:08 AM #14
blaqkdeath
Save Point
Originally posted by masterweapon37 View Post
I think the original poster stop working with the hacking for now.

i forgot about the save, i didnt stop, i just forgot about it, im going to start working on it in the morning
11-18-2010, 08:55 PM #15
dapreacher23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by blaqkdeath View Post
i forgot about the save, i didnt stop, i just forgot about it, im going to start working on it in the morning

cool please let us know when your are done. I really wanna try this out and know what trophies you get.
12-08-2010, 08:56 PM #16
Looking forward to this save
12-09-2010, 08:07 AM #17
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Unnxandros View Post
Looking forward to this save

+1 even if it only knocks out the hard ending trophy i would give the plat a go.
12-09-2010, 05:31 PM #18
mosiko6
君の下着狙って
Originally posted by blaqkdeath View Post

Do you need help mate? I am currently looking for a good rpg and planning to 100% this one.

I got a good true ending walkthrough and planning to get the plat in under 100 hours.

In the case my help will be needed, i'll need you to let me know which save you will need so I don't mes up.

I'll start during chrismas break probably.
12-09-2010, 07:21 PM #19
fakeshadow
Vault dweller
Originally posted by mosiko6 View Post
Do you need help mate? I am currently looking for a good rpg and planning to 100% this one.

I got a good true ending walkthrough and planning to get the plat in under 100 hours.

In the case my help will be needed, i'll need you to let me know which save you will need so I don't mes up.

I'll start during chrismas break probably.

a save right before the true ending,leave one weapon,one armor,one accessory uncollected,and leave at least one title unfinished。

well,i think making a save like this is even harder than plat it/facepalm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo