08-27-2010, 01:52 AM #1
Hack2win
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im just wondering... how do you go about making a trophy hack? is it hard? if there is a tutorial for this help me out Smile
08-27-2010, 02:30 AM #2
well the socom platinum wasn't a hack. When I found it, I was copying over my main save file over to my other names so I could get my gun load outs and custom character. Then I accidentally got a trophy on the new name but it said, "You have not earned a trophy" or whatever. Then I looked at the trophy progress and all of my main accounts trophy progress was on my new account. Eventually figured out if i started socom without a save the game would issue me the trophies it was trying to give me.

Long story short, I found it by accident. It's kinda weird to say this but most people that got the original glitch platinum of 83%, came from my main accounts trophy progress.
08-27-2010, 02:41 AM #3
Hack2win
Pokemon Trainer
oh ok thanks so is every game pretty much like this in a way or do people actually go into the game save and edit something? because thats what i thought it was...
08-27-2010, 02:51 AM #4
Originally posted by Hack2win View Post
oh ok thanks so is every game pretty much like this in a way or do people actually go into the game save and edit something? because thats what i thought it was...

Not every game is exactly like this. Modern warfare 2 for example was hex edited to give all of the spec ops trophies which ended up making the game think you beat the single player on the hardest setting.
08-27-2010, 07:47 AM #5
matsmcfly
Bounty hunter
i would be interested in giving hex editing a try out if someone who knows what they are doing could post up some hints and tips on what to do n stuff like that
09-01-2010, 08:10 AM #6
I wonder if u can easily unlock a trophy with the USB Jailbreak?
09-02-2010, 03:44 PM #7
Space_Honky
Climbing up the ladder
ps3 jailbreak is the future Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo