08-27-2010, 01:29 PM #1
mcstyle24
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE 27th August 2010

Here the Resistance 2 Hack saved data but this is exclusively to DEBUG PS3 and TEST PS3. There won't be any for RETAIL PS3 version anytime in future Sorry, due to highly Negative feedback from people all over internet and it's not very nice at all.

Also i don't know if this is ture apparently HACK file (from USB Dongle) was pulled off by using a originally Sony debug routine which is part of software sent out to developers to be able to create games. What this is more or less stealing prop rietary software and engineering it to work on machines that it was not supposed to. another word USB Dongle Jailbreak can convert RETAIL PS3 into DEBUG PS3, i don't know if im right or wrong about this. We will have to wait and see im defo keep my eye on this. If this correct you might get a Reistance 2 Saved data hack working on your Retail PS3 while into Debug mode to get two insane trophies. and this will save me alot of time doing Retail PS3 version hack and future saved data hack

Retail PS3 version is insanely hard to hack trophies with saved data due to different Firmware code and limited security and also many complicated hours with error bugs, while Debug PS3 is hard to understand to exploit for trophies but it will allowed me to get trophy hack successfully done. That's why this is only avilable Debugg or Test PS3 (known as Dev PS3)

Resistance 2 Download link Here

You must login or register to view this content.

Note Resistance 2 hack data is bit larger than original file

What is Debug PS3 ?

Well before original 60GB PS3 release in market 2006, Sony made a Debug PS3 which is known as TEST or DEV PS3 which was around in between 2004/5, it Allowed developers and tester to use these to creating and doing tweaks and others stuff and it lets you run unsigned code, unpack package files etc. Features which were removed in Retail models.

If you are intesting buying Debug PS3, Now this is your chance.

ORIGINAL POST You must login or register to view this content.
Yes i manage exploit Resistance 2 Trophy.

Two Trophies i exploit is

Specter Officer
Reach max level 30 with one class in the Cooperative Campaign.

Killing Machine
Score 10,000 kills in ranked matches in Online Competitive Multiplayer.

Christ you wouldn't believe how much shit amount work to get this. But in the end i got it. But there few minor problems i need to fix before i can release it. This Resistance 2 Saved data is only avaiable for Debug PS3 at the moment, I still working on Retail version. Some of you may wonder why i keep going Online and offline on PSN due to exploit shit.

Okay here link that i was disscussing about PS3 edit Blu ray games i know it bit off the topic but still relate it to trophys. click it scrow down until you see my name. and you will see four pictures with my comment.

Is it same coding and Exploiting as Motorstorm 2 ? Answer is NO it's totally different because i dealing with online trophies here

I will making a new video of showing Resistance2 exploit two trophies and a link with Europe R2 Saved data for Debugg PS3. That will be in next three weeks from now.

here another picture of Killing machine trophy in highlight box

Oh yeah im still after the Farcry 2 Plat sd
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 09-05-2010 at 11:15 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to mcstyle24 for this useful post:

andnlou, Cooler, extremeeyez82, F.B.I.F, iPeNeTrATIoNz, IRoyxX, Mr slobkilla, Mr.Penut, Pack, REVeran, Smokin420
08-28-2010, 04:26 PM #38
karimkz
Space Ninja
wait, which trophies do we get from these saves?
08-28-2010, 06:19 PM #39
nukester
Do a barrel roll!
can anyone do this hack for me, also the other hacks mcstyle24 has posted on here
08-29-2010, 10:00 AM #40
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
usb dongle it aint gonna last loing buddy, what is debug ps3? i dont get it

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

it really pisses me off people like you..you think you know it all..you treat he good like shit you dont know what he went through to get this working. Its people like yu that **** this site up, not bs lke this
so instead of groaning about "this Bs" as you sa why dont yu try to hck 1 game by yourself we spend countless hours trying to help others

ok you must have got fed up with the amount of **** that comes onto to this site - how do i know this? well because, YOU set up YOUR own site!!!! - hows that going btw??? seems like there is only one person posting in there!
he may have spent ages on it and like i said, its great that people are trying to help other people out - but if this doesnt work on a normal PS3 that 99.9% of the people have here - then its a waste of time! wait - and do it properly, otherwise all you will get is people saying this and saying that, does it work on a normal ps3 yet etc etc.

Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
I gonna Keep this sweet and short

Lol im not the only one

What! you havn't got a THANK yet ?

Okay whatever it your expression opinion, There you go have a "Thanks" for your entainment comment. Goodbye, Have nice day.

Here Take my (THANK)

ok thanks for the thanks! and thanks. you cant help but just talk **** can u - what does people putting thanks means? nothing really does it - people on thank you for you post because they didnt read it properly and thought you acturally done a real hack!
but thanks for the thanks again - (im aware that you have to put thanks at the bottom - before you make some stupid coment back that, thats what its for - but thanks if you were going to)

i have done saves for games as i was a member of a hacks team on a site that closed down - one that only allowed decent stuff in it - most of the saves are all here now. i forgot my password for that account - so had to set this new one up (but thanks for the thanks - it really does help)

saves for collectables trophies and hard playthroughs are what people need - if you start hacking ps3 etc - i could ruin trophies for the ps3!!!!! and that would ruin this site and a lot of others. i and alot of people like hacks, but would never want to see a whole system hacked! but im glad your NOT good enough to, so its all good

Thanks, thanks , oh and one more,,,...........thanks for the useless thread
Last edited by StaBy_JoE_StaBu ; 08-29-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: added another thanks
08-29-2010, 10:07 AM #41
alain_team
Do a barrel roll!
thank you bro
08-29-2010, 01:38 PM #42
at first i wanted this save, now i have changed my mind,i will try to do it on my own. but have luck hacking Happy
08-29-2010, 02:09 PM #43
thanx dude
08-29-2010, 06:43 PM #44
hetland20
Bounty hunter
thanks! i needed this
08-29-2010, 09:57 PM #45
Whoa i never knew this site exist damn cool site to visit,

Anyway back to topic

I ready have RESISTANCE 2 PLATINUM and also i do have TEST/DEBUG PS3 DEH-H1001-D, I tried your RESISTACE 2 Save data and it works and i got four trophies Claps

Keep the good work up mcstyle24:y:

hey Mcstyle, ignore just StaBy_JoE_StaBu just because he upset that your hack is ins't retail version and plus your hack is NOT USELESS. You have achive something that nobody has manage to do it yet.

Kudos for you.
sorry for bad english, im spanish

The following user thanked F.B.I.F for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig
08-30-2010, 04:59 PM #46
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by StaBu View Post
ok you must have got fed up with the amount of **** that comes onto to this site - how do i know this? well because, YOU set up YOUR own site!!!! - hows that going btw??? seems like there is only one person posting in there!
he may have spent ages on it and like i said, its great that people are trying to help other people out - but if this doesnt work on a normal PS3 that 99.9% of the people have here - then its a waste of time! wait - and do it properly, otherwise all you will get is people saying this and saying that, does it work on a normal ps3 yet etc etc.

ok thanks for the thanks! and thanks. you cant help but just talk **** can u - what does people putting thanks means? nothing really does it - people on thank you for you post because they didnt read it properly and thought you acturally done a real hack!
but thanks for the thanks again - (im aware that you have to put thanks at the bottom - before you make some stupid coment back that, thats what its for - but thanks if you were going to)

i have done saves for games as i was a member of a hacks team on a site that closed down - one that only allowed decent stuff in it - most of the saves are all here now. i forgot my password for that account - so had to set this new one up (but thanks for the thanks - it really does help)

saves for collectables trophies and hard playthroughs are what people need - if you start hacking ps3 etc - i could ruin trophies for the ps3!!!!! and that would ruin this site and a lot of others. i and alot of people like hacks, but would never want to see a whole system hacked! but im glad your NOT good enough to, so its all good

Thanks, thanks , oh and one more,,,...........thanks for the useless thread

*Shrug*

Are you done yet?

Let put this way

1. Me and member NGU agreed that we only hack trophies something is hard to earn or impossible to get and that my job do it. If you look it in my old fourm. it's says it all there.

2. You may think this thread is pointless well i think it not, as far i concern. There are lots debug units out there now and not mention while back Debug Firmware 1.80 and 2.15 were successfully install firmware for retail version before Sony block this So Basically mean PS3 retail owners manage to do it quickly to install debug version. There were thousands of PS3 owners has done it. And they still got PS3 debug version to this day. So far my Resistance 2 hacks work over 900 debug PS3 so far and still more to counting.

3. As you said "people on thank you for you post because they didnt read it properly and thought you acturally done a real hack!"

They understand when they reading my thread since they put Thanks and put good comment, Those peope are Debug owners, you twat/facepalm. Like i said around 900 debug owners download R2 hack data in four website and it works. better than nothing.

People who own Retail PS3 stills appericate and respect for what i did so far even though they can't use R2 hack. But for you, You are ungreateful bastard and don't appericate what i have done to help. That okay cause you only negative person i know so far.

Also you done some hack save ? well that interesting i will give you my little respect for that. Shame that PS3t Fusion site has close down, Good site to visit.

3. This will be my last message to you, any message you send will be ignore unless it's a decent non argument message then i will respond. Since you havn't got any friends on your profile. i may if i could allow to add you and we can work on saved data exploit.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Originally posted by WhatTheFuc View Post
I definitely was a bit rude, i must admit it, but still why should you guys tell us that u have been able to hack a gamesave which only works on debug consoles? I don't see the point honestly...

I appericate that.

Debug console is out there and there are thousand or half million Who have debug console since they manage to put debug firmware on there retail PS3 to convert it before Sony block it. So far around 900 PS3 debug owners download my R2 hack and it work. I think it preety good to me.

Also like i said on the top of my thread, (If you read it carefully again) It said that Jailbreak may could convert PS3 retail to debug mode.
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 08-31-2010 at 03:13 AM.

The following user thanked mcstyle24 for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo