08-28-2010, 09:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

Is there any mod or save for the PIt Boss Trophy ???

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

this is for Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2
08-28-2010, 09:40 AM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
nope, u cant hack all trophies, u need @ least a lil bit skillz xD here u got a good guide 4 it: You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2010, 10:00 AM #3
YvoMulder
Gym leader
if you still cant get it. i can do it for you. just mssg me here or over psn.
08-28-2010, 10:28 AM #4
Just see this :

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzO8gbnCaE]YouTube - MW2: Easiest Way to get "Pit Boss" Trophy!!!! with Mods Smile[/ame]

where can I get this save or mod ???
08-28-2010, 11:53 AM #5
pap0024
Splicer
Originally posted by ahmadtaker View Post
Just see this :

You must login or register to view this content.

where can I get this save or mod ???

your kidding dude...its like oneof te easiest tropies in the world and u want a freakin hack? seriusly it literally takes 3seconds. whats the point ifur gonna hack the easiest shit
08-28-2010, 04:10 PM #6
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
your kidding dude...its like oneof te easiest tropies in the world and u want a freakin hack? seriusly it literally takes 3seconds. whats the point ifur gonna hack the easiest shit

papa0024 has a point, this trophy isn't hard, just gotta practice it and memorize where to shoot and what not, mess around with the gun selection and choose one that aims fast and reloads fast. choose one of the pistol and an assault rifle and worked like a charm. so you don't need a hack for this stage, just keep at it and ur surely get it soon enough.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo