09-14-2010, 06:27 PM #1
Xcellerator
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK, many of you will have seen my PKG tutorial in the PS3 Exploits and Hacks section. I was messing around with random patches and when I extracted the battlefield bad company 2 patch, I found a trophy update folder, as shown below.
+ BLUS30118
+ USRDIR
- EBOOT.BIN
+ TROPDIR
+ NPWR00323_00
- TROPHY.TRP

Most of it was in code, but I'll upload it and let you guys see for youself... You must login or register to view this content.

May if be possible to edit the trophies on games?
(I know this isn't normally what is posted in Trophy Hacks section, but it still falls under the heading...)

The following user thanked Xcellerator for this useful post:

jackisback2
09-14-2010, 06:40 PM #2
thanx good post Smile!
09-14-2010, 06:55 PM #3
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by Xcellerator View Post
OK, many of you will have seen my PKG tutorial in the PS3 Exploits and Hacks section. I was messing around with random patches and when I extracted the battlefield bad company 2 patch, I found a trophy update folder, as shown below.
+ BLUS30118
+ USRDIR
- EBOOT.BIN
+ TROPDIR
+ NPWR00323_00
- TROPHY.TRP

Most of it was in code, but I'll upload it and let you guys see for youself... You must login or register to view this content.

(I know this isn't normally what is posted in Trophy Hacks section, but it still falls under the heading...)

For information,according the other thread it's the directory + NPWR00323_00 that need to be modified.

I still don't think that hacking the trophy system like this is not a good thing.
Using a save is like using a shortcut but you still have to do something to achieve plat (except for some games), with this, trophies are meaningless...
09-14-2010, 07:22 PM #4
Xcellerator
You talkin to me?
Still interesting to understand how they work...
09-14-2010, 07:34 PM #5

this is already proven to work You must login or register to view this content. (not me)

p78ch201
i agree completely doing it this way is just ridiculus
but hey one thing i realize to make it look legit

say you have a game at 86 percent done
and you do this
sycned with server
now if this ever works on 3.42 and you do this
the scyn to server will update the time achieved of those you already achieved back to the orignal one where you synced to the server and you will still get the new ones with the updated times
so the majority o the list looks legit while some trophies are achieved at teh same time

this works because with any game (almost)
when you delete the installation and then reinstall it trophies are gone on your ps3 for that game, but for some games like m.a.g. they will all pop up again at the same time, once you sync the time is reset to the original time slot as ealrier syncing with new additonal trophies that you did not earn before at the updated time.

if it is a game where you have never gotten trophies before then they look fake
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-14-2010 at 07:37 PM.

The following user groaned Nitrowolf2 for this awful post:

oldcp65
09-14-2010, 07:56 PM #6
Undercovermc
NGU's Resident Realist
Originally posted by p78ch201 View Post
For information,according the other thread it's the directory + NPWR00323_00 that need to be modified.

I still don't think that hacking the trophy system like this is not a good thing.
Using a save is like using a shortcut but you still have to do something to achieve plat (except for some games), with this, trophies are meaningless...

There's no moral high ground when it comes to cheating to obtain trophies. Both of these methods render trophies meaningless, but I'd rather obtain it without having to complete a trivial final task.
09-14-2010, 08:54 PM #7
mcstyle24
Gym leader
OK, many of you will have seen my PKG tutorial in the PS3 Exploits and Hacks section. I was messing around with random patches and when I extracted the battlefield bad company 2 patch, I found a trophy update folder, as shown below.
+ BLUS30118
+ USRDIR
- EBOOT.BIN
+ TROPDIR
+ NPWR00323_00
- TROPHY.TRP

Nice post,

lot of people already know this, I made one of those on my thread almost year ago. You can view those files in Blu-ray disc tray on PC or laptop. i use that for hack trophies trophy for Debug PS3

TROPHY.TRP File won't help you to hack trophies, It only contain information and PNG file for Trophy icon.
Last edited by mcstyle24 ; 09-14-2010 at 09:16 PM.
09-14-2010, 09:06 PM #8
p78ch201
Level 1 Trustworthy

I also agree on this point, that's why i directed you where to look for.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by Undercovermc View Post
There's no moral high ground when it comes to cheating to obtain trophies. Both of these methods render trophies meaningless, but I'd rather obtain it without having to complete a trivial final task.

I agree that using a save is also cheating, but if youtake for example Prototype or infamous, defeat the last boss on hardest difficulty is not so trivial.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
this is already proven to work You must login or register to view this content. (not me)

p78ch201

and you do this
sycned with server
the scyn to server will update the time achieved of those you already achieved back to the orignal one where you synced to the server and you will still get the new ones with the updated times
so the majority o the list looks legit while some trophies are achieved at teh same time

when you delete the installation and then reinstall it trophies are gone on your ps3 for that game, but for some games like m.a.g. they will all pop up again at the same time, once you sync the time is reset to the original time slot as ealrier syncing with new additonal trophies that you did not earn before at the updated time.

Well, i don't really know how this works, that is what i found interesting in it, understand how it's implemented.
If you look at the video in the thread you quoted, it looks that he has done the hack on the new account, and it goes from 0% to 100% in few second, but when he scrolls the trophy list, the time and date are all different. so my opinion is that if the hack is working, you may be able to modify the time and date on the local file and when you sync to server, it will also have different time and date.
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM #9
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
thank you for help Happy

Best Regards!

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

well guys ,if we open this file via notepod and could do some change for middle of it ,, where you can see trophy , hidden etc,, change the *trophy* name to the trophy name ,maybe it would work? someone try?
09-14-2010, 10:03 PM #10
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post

p78ch201

and you do this
sycned with server

The video you mention looks a lot like my ps3 looks when I format my hard drive and reinstall my game that already has trophies on it. it will say 0% at first then then I load the game etc it will start 2 pop trophies but they are already earned. I could do a video of it myself and full people who are non the wiser.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo