Post: Dead Rising 2 Trophy exploits using the Co-op system?
09-27-2010, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, i just tried using my Dead Rising 2 save on my alt account and it loads! (No error message saying the save doesn't belong to you.) It got me thinking, trophies like "Come On Follow Me" can be earned in co-op. So if you load another persons save up with 8 people ready to be returned and invite a friend to the game they will get the trophy for returning 8 people at once! Then just have them load up the save and invite you to the game so you get the trophy also! You could keep returning the 8 people to level up fast too! This would also work for the collectible trophies!
Last edited by S p a w n ; 09-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.
09-27-2010, 12:01 PM #2
just try one and tell us if it works , then upload it on the website .......

The following user thanked ahmadtaker for this useful post:

MARY JANE
09-27-2010, 01:23 PM #3
Originally posted by ahmadtaker View Post
just try one and tell us if it works , then upload it on the website .......

I will after i go for that trophy, im going to test my theory by completing the campaign so if anyone wants the finish game in Co-op trophy leave your PSN so we can try it out. Smile (PS I haven't beat the game yet, give me a day or two.)
Last edited by S p a w n ; 09-28-2010 at 04:32 AM.
09-27-2010, 03:21 PM #4
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Make a backup of your save just before you beat the game an upload it.
09-27-2010, 07:07 PM #5
aifia
Scandinavian
I've done the campaign. I have made one try for the 8 survivors but only got 7 then I got bored and went for other trophies hehe but yea good info about sharing saves I will make a save when I go for that trophy during this week, if you go for it before me please let me know. Send a PM if you make a save Smile
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM #6
Canine
Keeper
not fair lol, my copy doesn't come out til tomorrow! :(
09-27-2010, 10:05 PM #7
nice name s p a w n lol
09-27-2010, 11:31 PM #8
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by aifia View Post
I've done the campaign. I have made one try for the 8 survivors but only got 7 then I got bored and went for other trophies hehe but yea good info about sharing saves I will make a save when I go for that trophy during this week, if you go for it before me please let me know. Send a PM if you make a save Smile

Make sure the save is before you unlock the trophy. After you unlock it may be worthless.
09-28-2010, 04:30 AM #9
Originally posted by aifia View Post

Nice, im on case 5 or 6 right now. Sounds like you are closer since you only need to get one more survivor on that save. I will still give it a try though, after i beat the game. Smile
10-02-2010, 10:30 AM #10
GUESTYYY
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by S
Nice, im on case 5 or 6 right now. Sounds like you are closer since you only need to get one more survivor on that save. I will still give it a try though, after i beat the game. Smile

How did you get the save to load? Just copied it to another user?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo