10-27-2010, 07:08 AM #1
shannon_m12
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

I know this is probably the wrong section but yeah.

Does anyone know of any guitar hero bots for ps3 that i could use?

I need a trophy on Guitar Hero Metallica
575k pts on Creeping Death
and
300k on bass Fight Fire With Fire
10-27-2010, 10:42 AM #2
tazzi
Can’t trickshot me!
Lol play until your fingers bleed??

Umm yes there are bots... but there not what your thinking... you dont just download something then plug it into your ps3.

People stripped their ps3 guitar.. modded it so that each fret lines up to a spot on a developer board.

From there they have programmed the board to initiate a fret at a specific time.. (takes time.. have to do each note insong)

You can get pre made code for songs.

But even to get to this part right now... is alot of effort. Smile

There is a site that has a tutorial on how to make one.. honestly not worth it.

Just go to the gh site.. look at the "gh players wanted" section and add a few people off their and play with them... and ull get trophies if their good enough.

I would just say add me but my ps3 cant go online (stil on fw 3.41 due to jailbreak) Smile
10-27-2010, 01:24 PM #3
shannon_m12
Little One
Originally posted by tazzi View Post
Lol play until your fingers bleed??

Umm yes there are bots... but there not what your thinking... you dont just download something then plug it into your ps3.

People stripped their ps3 guitar.. modded it so that each fret lines up to a spot on a developer board.

From there they have programmed the board to initiate a fret at a specific time.. (takes time.. have to do each note insong)

You can get pre made code for songs.

But even to get to this part right now... is alot of effort. Smile

There is a site that has a tutorial on how to make one.. honestly not worth it.

Just go to the gh site.. look at the "gh players wanted" section and add a few people off their and play with them... and ull get trophies if their good enough.

I would just say add me but my ps3 cant go online (stil on fw 3.41 due to jailbreak) Smile

Yeah it would be cool to have a bot just for fun and getting a few painful trophies done so yeah just curious thats all
10-28-2010, 06:54 AM #4
shannon_m12
Little One
Buuuuump. Anybody?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo