10-29-2010, 11:17 PM #1
orange12
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2 links,copy to ps3 if jailbroken and works
you shud be able to donwload the torrent,if u cant tell me and ill upload it to MU ................

You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
10-30-2010, 03:16 PM #2
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Thanks for your help!
11-10-2010, 06:48 AM #3
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
stupid question here

if you play these games and sync the trophies don't we get banned from psn?
11-10-2010, 06:52 AM #4
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Eventually yeah, because it can be detected. Even signing into PSN using it is just enough.
11-10-2010, 06:57 AM #5
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Man
Eventually yeah, because it can be detected. Even signing into PSN using it is just enough.

i thought so

but honestly why do people buy it or get it if you get banned so easily Not Happy or Sad can't be just the free games that are burnt and downloaded off the computer
11-10-2010, 03:00 PM #6
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i thought so

but honestly why do people buy it or get it if you get banned so easily Not Happy or Sad can't be just the free games that are burnt and downloaded off the computer

It is the free games. The only thing ever used to advertise PS3Jailbreak was the fact it let you played copies. No one cares about anything else, just the copies.
11-10-2010, 03:08 PM #7
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by Man
It is the free games. The only thing ever used to advertise PS3Jailbreak was the fact it let you played copies. No one cares about anything else, just the copies.

oh ok i didn't know if it had any other specific things done on it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo