Post: WWE SMACKDOWN 2010 Trophies including gold and silver...
01-24-2011, 06:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); FTP and Jailbreak required, copy and replace all files, SFO has already been taken out.

Hope this can be of use to someone, I know its not much but thought it was worth posting for people who havent bothered playing the game and want some easy trophies ...etc

(Trophy status 100% platinum - for me)

Ignore the created superstar error at the start I will update the thread if I am able to add my created wrestler to the save game, allowing more trophies to be unlocked. At present it doesnt seem to transfer across even if I copy the created superstar folder across as well.

Continue the Road to Wrestlemania save with Randy Orton

You will get Intermediate Technician - Silver (1 Reveral required)
Technical Wizardry - Gold (1 Reversal required)
Shoulders to the matt - Silver - Just pin an oponent
Ask Him Reff - Silver - Just win one match by submission
Orton Story - Silver - Just complete the continued save

Maybee a few more ive missed.....

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked shaney2k for this useful post:

Takerluke
01-24-2011, 06:11 PM #2
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by shaney2k View Post
FTP and Jailbreak required, copy and replace all files, SFO has already been taken out.

Hope this can be of use to someone, I know its not much but thought it was worth posting for people who havent bothered playing the game and want some easy trophies ...etc

Ignore the created superstar error at the start I will update the thread if I am able to add my created wrestler to the save game, allowing more trophies to be unlocked. At present it doesnt seem to transfer across even if I copy the created superstar folder across as well.

Well done mate, I got my SVR 10 plat a while ago but i know a few friends that havant,

Could you do Dragonball Raging Blast 2?
01-24-2011, 07:59 PM #3
Raven_Effect_UK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by shaney2k View Post
FTP and Jailbreak required, copy and replace all files, SFO has already been taken out.

Tested the save mate one more to add development checklist the only 1 downfall iss that the other wtwm hasn't been done BUT still a nice amount of time shaved off thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo