02-27-2011, 12:48 AM #1
pap0024
Splicer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Some Platinum Saves some very close.
All are in the 1 download, most are my save Please +Rep

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 99% Complete
Aquanauts Holiday - Platinum Save
Alone in the Dark - Platinum Save
Battle Fantasia - 100% Complete
BFBC - 100% Complete
Bionic Commando Rearmed - 100% Complete
Borderlands + Knoxx Dlc - Platinum Save
Dirt 2 - Platinum Save
Toy Story 3 - Story Complete + all Toys
Fallout 3 Goty - Level 30
GI JOE - Platinum Save
Midnight Club LA - Platinum Save
Overlord Raising Hell- Story Complete
Quantum of Solace - Platinum Save

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Gandalf ; 07-11-2013 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Removed Request for Thanks

The following 14 users say thank you to pap0024 for this useful post:

bejekas, drebin93, enishi17, EXWOZI, JacobRasta, jagreen, Lamputt, luislaperica, NeoarReuar, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, solidsnoova, thehobliks, xBoehser_Onkel

The following user groaned pap0024 for this awful post:

oldcp65
07-25-2013, 10:31 PM #29
will do! thanks!Smile
07-30-2013, 06:16 PM #30
Originally posted by pap0024 View Post
Some Platinum Saves some very close.
All are in the 1 download, most are my save Please +Rep

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - 99% Complete
Aquanauts Holiday - Platinum Save
Alone in the Dark - Platinum Save
Battle Fantasia - 100% Complete
BFBC - 100% Complete
Bionic Commando Rearmed - 100% Complete
Borderlands + Knoxx Dlc - Platinum Save
Dirt 2 - Platinum Save
Toy Story 3 - Story Complete + all Toys
Fallout 3 Goty - Level 30
GI JOE - Platinum Save
Midnight Club LA - Platinum Save
Overlord Raising Hell- Story Complete
Quantum of Solace - Platinum Save

What region are the saves?
08-13-2013, 08:59 PM #31
link wont work
08-24-2013, 07:36 AM #32
frozenking
Do a barrel roll!
can you please upload battle fantasia again
08-24-2013, 10:28 AM #33
Dannyman
Are you high?
Does that Bionic Commando Rearmed save pop something? It would be nice.. :P
11-25-2013, 12:37 AM #34
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Originally posted by Drumma516 View Post
Thanks for the Save Bro, It shaved a ton of time off I really appreciate itEnzo=D

TiphatTiphatTiphat:yes::plank:Dancing=Sad Awesomebart:

Hey drumma since the saves are offline and people are asking a re-up and your the only one saying the saves worked, can you please post them here for all.Thanks.
11-25-2013, 02:30 AM #35
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
OK i'll do my best to upload them and I'll link them to this page and btw man it's awesome to talk to you I've been downloading from you for awhile and your saves are always perfect
11-25-2013, 02:51 AM #36
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
The original mediafire save i had from this post i deleted awhile ago but i know the brotherhood save worked for me back when i used it but i just made this thread and all the saves that this poster gave can be gotten from my recent post You must login or register to view this content.

TiphatTiphatTiphat:yes::plank:Dancing=Sad Awesomebart:
Last edited by Drumma516 ; 11-25-2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Typo
04-05-2024, 09:39 AM #37
Zaayan
Rookie
Discover the secret to achieving unparalleled online success with our cutting-edge You must login or register to view this content. . Enhance your digital presence and conquer the virtual world with bespoke solutions tailored exclusively for your business.

At Pqik Tech Solution, our team is dedicated to revolutionizing your online journey with advanced web development strategies tailored to meet your specific needs. Embrace the power of technology and innovation as we decode the formula for digital dominance.

Our comprehensive web development services are designed to capture the essence of your business and boost your online visibility. Here's how we do it:

1. Customized Web Solutions: Create a lasting impression with personalized web solutions that reflect your brand identity and engage your audience.

2. Responsive Design: Seamlessly adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape with responsive web designs that deliver optimal performance across all devices. Enjoy flexibility and accessibility with websites optimized for every screen size.

3. SEO Mastery: Rise to the top of search engine rankings and claim your spot with our unparalleled SEO expertise. Through optimized content and strategic SEO techniques, we can help you attract organic traffic and dominate search results.

4. E-commerce Brilliance: Transform your online store and redefine the e-commerce experience with our innovative solutions. Witness the full potential of your online sales and take your business to new heights.

5. Reliability Redefined: Experience unparalleled reliability and unwavering support as we work with you every step of the way. From start to finish, you can count on us to deliver unmatched service and dedication.

Open the door to limitless possibilities and embrace a future full of online success. Connect with Pqik Tech Solution today and embark on a journey towards digital supremacy.

https://pqik.pk/
Last edited by Zaayan ; 04-05-2024 at 09:40 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo