03-05-2011, 10:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); must not save a complete 100% it works for me, I conclude by difficult, I just remove the parameter SFO

You must login or register to view this content.

download my backup, copy the files without the PARAM.SFO you will have corrupted data made O and beat dead pool in difficult and you have the trophy

ps:

made easier for more of invincibility code for the game, you hear a beep, quit the game and return to the main menu, select the dead pool level and here you are invincible and the trophy is not blocked

EXPLICATION FRANCE :

il faut une save pas terminer a 100% cela fonctionne pour moi , je l'ai terminer en difficile , j'ai juste enlever le param SFO

télécharger ma sauvegarde , copier les fichiers sans le PARAM.SFO vous aurez alors données corrompu faite O et battez dead pool en difficile et vous aurez le trophée

ps :

pour plus de facilitée faite le code d'invincibilité pendant le jeu , vous entendrez un bip , quittez le jeu et revenez au menu principal , selectionner le niveau dead pool et voilà vous etes invincible et le trophée n'est pas bloqué
03-05-2011, 11:48 AM #2
Xehanort
Xehanort
Originally posted by sabrina59100 View Post
must not save a complete 100% it works for me, I conclude by difficult, I just remove the parameter SFO

download my backup, copy the files without the PARAM.SFO you will have corrupted data made O and beat dead pool in difficult and you have the trophy

p

when u copy the files u start from the beginning ?
03-05-2011, 12:07 PM #3
daj0k3r
Dam losers
You can get the trophies with the cheats. You literally can't die, unless you fall off the cliff. It's pointless really.
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM #4
Originally posted by xemmy View Post
when u copy the files u start from the beginning ?

choose the last end level and beat deadpool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo