04-22-2011, 08:23 AM #1
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my save for James Bond Blood Stone. I have testet with EU vers. and work. The game is finished an can normal playing. The save make different trophies on playing...

I have tested with CFW...

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by PL_ViPeR ; 04-22-2011 at 09:43 AM.

The following user thanked PL_ViPeR for this useful post:

simmo_316
04-22-2011, 09:17 AM #2
Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
Here is my save for James Bond Blood Stone. I have testet with EU vers. and work. The game is finished an can normal playing. The save make different trophies on playing...

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

thnx for uploading man
i got all trophies exept online i got 2 out of all online trophies
does it work ? which trophies pop up ? does it pop up on load ? can i get online trophies also ?
BTW does it work with usb ? cfw or wat ?
04-22-2011, 09:45 AM #3
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by temo View Post
thnx for uploading man
i got all trophies exept online i got 2 out of all online trophies
does it work ? which trophies pop up ? does it pop up on load ? can i get online trophies also ?
BTW does it work with usb ? cfw or wat ?

On load up not. You must play and trophies pop up. I dont know online pop. You must test this...
04-22-2011, 10:06 AM #4
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i dont get what you are saying - will this save be ok to play on my account without the usual (this is another users save) deal?

i recently rented this, quite liked it but if this works i will buy it.
04-22-2011, 10:17 AM #5
PL_ViPeR
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by dellboy81 View Post
i dont get what you are saying - will this save be ok to play on my account without the usual (this is another users save) deal?

i recently rented this, quite liked it but if this works i will buy it.

With this save you can play 007 difficulty and the trophies kill xx you must 1 or two enemys kill and Trophy pop up... and another trophys
04-22-2011, 05:18 PM #6
trophymodlover
Maggbot timeout!
offline is the Game easy
Online sucks
04-25-2011, 12:19 PM #7
dellboy81
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ViPeR View Post
With this save you can play 007 difficulty and the trophies kill xx you must 1 or two enemys kill and Trophy pop up... and another trophys

ok cool so no need for cfw or anything, just load it up instead of mine and when i go to the stats it will show i am one or two kills away from each trophy.

will grab a copy and test it.

i agree online sucks, if your a noob you will be killed easy.

however i joined a game and didnt die, and no trophy pop for surviving a game without kill.
04-25-2011, 08:42 PM #8
I loaded it up and only got two trophies. It also then said save corrupt, cannot save, do you want to continue without saving...
05-04-2011, 03:05 PM #9
dellboy81
Vault dweller
i just get corrupt save before i even try that.
the OP should tell us if we have to put all those files into our save file, or just some - as i know sometimes you should only change one or two things. im not sure the Op is english though.
05-04-2011, 03:23 PM #10
to work for me and got some trophies thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo