05-20-2011, 12:51 AM #1
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im working on New Vegas right now and will post my save for "The whole gang is here" (recruit all companions) silver trophy.

I will save right before i recruit the last companion.

My question is: does anybody know if Fallout New Vegas works the old fashion way (OFW) or should i not even bother?

OK here it is my save "the whole gang is here"

You must login or register to view this content.

just talk to the guy right infront of you and get him to join you and you will get the trophy (If it works that is).

Working on "New Vegas Samurai" and "Desert Survivalist" will post when the trophies are almost ready to pop.
Last edited by RooskyEagle ; 05-24-2011 at 10:20 PM.
05-20-2011, 12:34 PM #2
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by RooskyEagle View Post
Im working on New Vegas right now and will post my save for "The whole gang is here" (recruit all companions) silver trophy.

My question is: does anybody know if Fallout New Vegas works the old fashion way (OFW) or should i not even bother?

PLease let me know and i will post it in a few days.

P.S. If it works, I can also post a hardcore mode save and save everybody some time.

Why don't you test the save, any save really, on another account :confused:.
05-20-2011, 07:31 PM #3
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Im working on New Vegas right now and will post my save for "The whole gang is here" (recruit all companions) silver trophy.

PLease let me know and i will post it in a few days.

P.S. If it works, I can also post a hardcore mode save and save everybody some time.

There's a hack for CFW PS3's which gives you all the trophies just by going in Doc Mitchells backyard lol. Here's the link: You must login or register to view this content.

Download that and add it into the game like you would any other mod and when you go into Doc Mitchell's backyard, all the trophies unlock (excluding DLC). If it doesn't work first time then you need to set access permissions in MultiMan or run install the Fix File Permissions PKG which can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.
05-20-2011, 11:02 PM #4
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
oh yeah but i want to know if it works the OFW way not CFW

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Julian View Post
Why don't you test the save, any save really, on another account :confused:.

i didnt really think about that duh. i guess i just wanted to know if it will work on other ps3s

ALSO I HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER PLATINUM AND OTHER SAVES I CAN UPLOAD IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO HACK just let me know.

MY PSN ID is: RooskyEagle so just look at my trophies and tell which game and if i still have the save i will upload it.

P.S. I really want to keep OFW hacks alive wether by posting my saves or by testing other peoples' saves.
Last edited by RooskyEagle ; 05-20-2011 at 11:23 PM.
05-23-2011, 09:30 PM #5
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
hope it works
05-23-2011, 10:29 PM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >

MY PSN ID is: RooskyEagle so just look at my trophies and tell which game and if i still have the save i will upload it.

i had a look at your trophy list and there was not much games there that i want, shame, you do have star was the forced unleashed 2 but you don't have the trophy that i need, nor do you have bayonetta so meh.
05-24-2011, 06:52 PM #7
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
sorry HUYI82 that i didnt have anything to offer for you.

P.S. HUY in Russian means "DICK" FYI
05-24-2011, 08:35 PM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
sorry HUYI82 that i didnt have anything to offer for you.

P.S. HUY in Russian means "DICK" FYI

haha, so you must speak russian then lmao Smile cool.
05-24-2011, 10:24 PM #9
RooskyEagle
Do a barrel roll!
Its pronounced "HOOY" though.

For Mother RUSSIA!!!

The following user thanked RooskyEagle for this useful post:

HUYI82

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo