06-29-2011, 09:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey, this is a save of mine in the 9th season last week, and its not a guide, only used the prefix cuz its needed to post.
Don't know if its working or not, this is not tested.
Feel free to try it, if it works +rep please Smile , This is for EU version..

You must login or register to view this content.

And dont blame if it doesnt work, im just trying to help with this f***ing boring trophy.

The following 2 users say thank you to dnktoto for this useful post:

IchigoTheHollow, jjvegt
06-29-2011, 09:36 PM #2
IchigoTheHollow
I Loves Trophies Happy
Originally posted by dnktoto View Post
Hey, this is a save of mine in the 9th season last week, and its not a guide, only used the prefix cuz its needed to post.
Don't know if its working or not, this is not tested.
Feel free to try it, if it works +rep please Smile , This is for EU version..

You must login or register to view this content.

And dont blame if it doesnt work, im just trying to help with this f***ing boring trophy.

that was a nice idea to post, hopefully someone can get it to work making this trophy much less a hassle
06-29-2011, 10:22 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
shame i sold my game otherwise i will test it thx anyway.
06-30-2011, 05:52 AM #4
You've uploaded both option and Become legend mode. So that shouldn't be a problem, because PES2010 you needed also both save files. I will test it this afternoon. Thanks for the save!
06-30-2011, 06:49 AM #5
is this 4 the JB ps3 (CFW ) or by usb ( OFW )

am gonna try it old fashion usb thing after sum1 reply am wytin and see i got EU ver of the game
Last edited by crazy_temo ; 06-30-2011 at 07:35 AM.
06-30-2011, 03:29 PM #6
@Crazy_temo, it is ONLY for CFW.... OFW doesn't work with PES (as almost every game with such autosave)...

@dnktoto, which version of PES do you use? I got an error message that the save files is from a different version then mine. 'Please update your version to... blabla'.

I had PES v1.02, but when I removed it to v1.00 I got the same message. Also it's the EU version of the game. Please let me know.
06-30-2011, 04:57 PM #7
@jjvegt, i use 1.02, i made a edit data to win some trophies like dead ball expert, etc... maybe i need to upload it too?
and its the 7.00 data pack

ps: i deleted the editdata and the save still loads normally, the problem should be the datapack dude.
Last edited by dnktoto ; 06-30-2011 at 06:36 PM.
06-30-2011, 07:58 PM #8
How can I install the datapack? :-) (or where can I find it?) Didn't know PES had a datapack lol.... Maybe you can upload that too?
06-30-2011, 08:02 PM #9
datapacks are the original edited data that you download at extra contents...
i'll try to find the archive to download...

here: You must login or register to view this content.

1. Download dt0f.img from above
2. Connect to PS3 using your FTP method of choice
3. Backup your existing dt0f.img file (just in case!)
4. Upload dt0f.img to: /dev_hdd0/[Your Games Folder]/BLES0102X/PS3_GAME/USRDIR
5. Launch PES 2011 and follow on-screen instructions as if you downloaded ther DLC as normal
6. dt0f.img compatible for all region (BLES0102X)
Last edited by dnktoto ; 06-30-2011 at 08:05 PM.

The following user thanked dnktoto for this useful post:

jjvegt
06-30-2011, 08:09 PM #10
Yes I see.. The 7.0 datapack for PES is DLC... I can download it with my OFW PS3.. But my CFW PS3 doesn't work at this moment (brick!!).. This weekend an expert is coming to unbrick the CFW, then I could test your save files again! I can't find the .pkf file on Internet (Also not with the update finder). If you can transfer it over to your PC, that would be great (and you will help some ppl here!).

I'll let you know when I go test it again!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo