01-17-2012, 10:44 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Saves for all Trophies:

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Saves for all Trophies (except Online Racer)

Credits go to me, johnnyla, jimbob83 and HUYI82

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO INSERT YOUR OWN .SFO DATA
Last edited by BigTrain ; 03-22-2015 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Prefix Added

The following 62 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

ackendo, Alpenjodel61, Back2Basics, bilaljalook, bmo-beats, bodo2008, Choua51, Cien, cobrag7, consolaman, DJR_Supreme, Drumma516, dryeung, Ember2012, The_Immortal_One, gmax666, gxpain23, hack73, Hatchet Harry, Herrkulez, Im A Stig, isigo, joco, johnnyla, JPClyde, KingEmilWash, koepke1988, LaughingAtLife, lawless___, luislaperica, MansonXX, mark1, masterofhunter, Monkeydad1977, muce75, Nick21, NuclearArmpit, p311, PABarannikov, PounDJo0DoGz0r, ps3re, pvtforlife, rabrabrab, reptil-1997, resongo92, rnr, Ruri Gokō, saucisse, scienide, sepgamer, SHAkA, Sirprizer, skaterboy16, Space_Honky, TheForce, trophymodlover, Uncle Ted, VercettiCool, volcomstx3600, werdgawd, xLew--, zepequeno
02-24-2014, 01:52 PM #164
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by PineappleTimbit View Post
Alright, I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help me with this, but I figured I might as well ask. Anyway, I have no problem resigning the save that I want for Sonic 2, I don't get any error occurred, or data corrupted messages when I put it on my PS3, but instead the save just gets ignored when I go to load a game, it doesn't even pop up! The thing that is confusing me even more is that when I go to look at my saves, the one I resigned is in a folder called Sega Vintage Collection: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and the other save I had for Sonic 2 and the settings are in a completely different folder just called Sonic the Hedgehog 2. The way I see it is that the resigned save somehow ended up becoming a save that is completely separate from Sonic 2, even though it's a part of this Sega Vintage Collection! I've tried deleting all of Sonic 2's save files and the game itself and downloading it again, but it didn't change anything and I'm stumped! I didn't have this problem when I was working on Sonic 1 either and I was resigning basically the same kind of save! (The Fast Win one.) Hopefully I explained myself well enough and I'm using Bruteforce and the save I'm resigning is the Conquering Time one if that would possibly matter.

Start a new save on your own and check if it got the same NPEB/ NPUB than my saves
02-27-2014, 03:06 AM #165
My own save is from the US so it would be different from the one I downloaded here since it says it's from Europe. I have no trouble changing the region ID so I don't see how that would be the problem...
Last edited by PineappleTimbit ; 02-27-2014 at 06:34 PM.
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM #166
BLUE-DRAGON
Do a barrel roll!
thank you
06-18-2014, 10:26 PM #167
Nick21
Keeper
Got it, thanks again!
Last edited by Nick21 ; 06-21-2014 at 12:05 AM.
10-17-2014, 10:49 PM #168
AlanBlend37
I am error
Hi I'm having issue resigning to uk From these saves, they just come up on the game as currupt , any help please thanks
03-21-2015, 05:25 PM #169
ICE_KOMBAT
Save Point
Us code please????
03-21-2015, 10:32 PM #170
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by KOMBAT View Post
Us code please????

"SEGA Vintage Collection: Sonic The Hedgehog 1"
[NPUB30442/NPEB00478]

"SEGA Vintage Collection: Sonic The Hedgehog 2"
[NPUB30443/NPEB00477]

There the only codes that there is for this game.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

ICE_KOMBAT
03-23-2015, 11:44 PM #171
Appreciate the saves. Just need to get online racer with somebody now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo