Post: Xploder - GTIV Manhunt, Courier Service, and Order Fufilled Trophies
02-11-2012, 09:41 PM #1
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I uploaded my save file to Xploder that should enable you to quickly obtain all three of these trophies. I know none of them were too hard, but it's just a little time saver for whoever to use. When you state, jump in the FBI Buffalo outside of your safe house and use the computer to complete the last Most Wanted mission, I tried to make sure it was close to the safe house. Then from there you can use a taxi to get to a TW@, use a computer and reply to Brucie's email to do the last Exotic Export. After that, call up Little Jacob and complete his last delivery job.

By the way, does anyone have a save with something simple left to complete to obtain Key To The City?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Is there a way to edit the thread title? I forgot the "A" /facepalm
02-11-2012, 09:49 PM #2
thnks mate yes there is a save for that trophy somewhere on ngu u load it and it pops
02-11-2012, 10:37 PM #3
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by FSGPwner View Post
Can you upload here?

I don't really use file share sites, is there any other way to upload it directly to this thread? If not, maybe someone else will download it from Xploder and put it on the internet.
02-11-2012, 10:39 PM #4
FSGPwner
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LaughingAtLife View Post
I don't really use file share sites, is there any other way to upload it directly to this thread? If not, maybe someone else will download it from Xploder and put it on the internet.

Ummm, I'm don't think you can directly upload. Just use mediafire it's good
02-12-2012, 03:25 AM #5
bearl
Climbing up the ladder
I uploaded my save file to Xploder that should enable you to quickly obtain all three of these trophies. I know none of them were too hard, but it's just a little time saver for whoever to use. When you state, jump in the FBI Buffalo outside of your safe house and use the computer to complete the last Most Wanted mission, I tried to make sure it was close to the safe house. Then from there you can use a taxi to get to a TW@, use a computer and reply to Brucie's email to do the last Exotic Export. After that, call up Little Jacob and complete his last delivery job.

By the way, does anyone have a save with something simple left to complete to obtain Key To The City?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Is there a way to edit the thread title? I forgot the "A" /facepalm

i think i got a Key to the city save, i'm uploading it to here tomorrow...

please upload your save here too... or which one is it on xploder ???
Last edited by bearl ; 02-12-2012 at 03:27 AM.
02-12-2012, 03:52 AM #6
Meeky
Dark Knight

I can't find your save bro on xploder upload it to here and share the link You must login or register to view this content.
02-12-2012, 09:29 PM #7
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
My save is titled "US Most Wanted/Exports/Jacob Jobs" in the Xploder database. I'll look into signing up for Mediafire. It's free, right?
02-13-2012, 12:45 AM #8
Woz
Banned
Yes it is, just put your saves in folders with the names, and in a zip file and drag that file to the mediafire website. It should start uploading instantly , copy link and post it here Winky Winky
02-13-2012, 05:54 AM #9
LaughingAtLife
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ISawYourDeath View Post
Yes it is, just put your saves in folders with the names, and in a zip file and drag that file to the mediafire website. It should start uploading instantly , copy link and post it here Winky Winky

Wow! Much easier then I expected. I figured I'd have to go through some lame sign up process. Kudos to MediaFire for making things as simple as they should be.
Here's the link for the save: You must login or register to view this content.

Any word on a way to get the Key To The City trophy?
02-13-2012, 05:54 AM #10
FSGPwner
Bounty hunter
Someone should just download it themselves and upload then...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo