Post: SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (ALL SAVES FOR PLAT)
02-25-2012, 03:54 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ALL SAVES FOR PLATINUM, TESTED AND WORKS, thanks demon_eye.

-Region:EU
-Works with OFW
-Requires the new Xploder resigning feature

Simply resign your save with these saves, then follow the steps to earn the corresponding trophies.

-Replay Arcade game 'Sonic The Hedgehog' which will pop the "Master Of The System" trophy.
-Simply play all of the normal Mega Drive games (just load then on the game menu exit) when you played them all you will get "Blast Processing" trophy.
-Watch every video (don't need to watch it completely, just press X on it then exit) this will give you "No Life" trophy.
-View all of the artwork (just go into the game then use the L2, R2, L1, R1 to find the game cover for each game and also their Mega Drive cartridge.) Press X on BOTH the COVER ART and the MEGA DRIVE CARTRIDGE for EVERY GAME. This will give you "Critique" trophy.
-Go to the "Extras" menu with O button and play each of the Arcade games there. There are only a few, and as with the Mega Drive games, just load and then exit on game menu. This will give you "Only In The 80's" trophy.

Alex Kidd - "Get Rich" trophy.

Just load the game and hit the box to your left.

Bonanza Bros. - "Stealing Points" trophy.

Just load the game and hit the police officer with the door.

Sonic The Hedgehog 3 - "A Different Tail" trophy.

Simple load the game and collect the ring that's right in front of you.

Sonic The hedgehog - "Complete Chaos" trophy.

Just load the game and jump into the chaos emerald.

Shinobi III - "True Ninja Skills" trophy.

Just load the game and the trophy will pop.

Sonic 3Sad Awesome Flickies Island - "Flicky To The Rescue!" trophy.

Load the save and jump into the ring.

Super Thunder Blade - "Get To The Chopper!" trophy.

Simply load the game and it will pop.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine - "Yatta!" trophy.

Load the save and trophy pops.

ALL SAVES ON MEDIAFIRE 1 FILE!
You must login or register to view this content.

From the kindness of my heart I will get the saves for the Mega Drive game trophies, including the "Yatta!" trophy. For now though this should be enough. Cheers!

A big thanks to the contributors on this thread, UnspokenDream for this save:You must login or register to view this content.
Thanks again to demon_eye for his uploads:You must login or register to view this content.
Suit Up trophy save here thanks to JDavies-Bunting: You must login or register to view this content.

*Updated* All saves for Platinum courtesy of UnspokenDream for getting it together (1234567890 Pass) : You must login or register to view this content.

*Update* Thanks to LANCENATOR for 'Can You Dig It?' and 'Hardly A Hero' trophy saves here: You must login or register to view this content.

Any other contributions are completely welcome!

My Save Thread is here for other Saves: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Red ; 02-17-2013 at 09:36 PM.

The following 26 users say thank you to Red for this useful post:

19willy74, A86, AJ, BIRDDOG, drawmaster, ENightmare69, flavio91, Gillfigno, Hashishiyun, Implicit, intelbill, JDavies-Bunting, johnnyla, joury070, MelissaMollin, mexi001, mikesean, TheChosenOne, rieks, setsae, Shabiku, Sirprizer, Superkenfitness, xenomage, xSOADx, zebbidy
02-25-2012, 06:18 PM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
going to buy it next week, ill test it then
02-25-2012, 06:20 PM #3
Meeky
Dark Knight
Pop all trophies?.
02-25-2012, 06:24 PM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Paul
Pop all trophies?.

I don't know, I got all of the trophies legit, but I think it might give the last 8 silver trophies in the actual trophy list of the game, but i'm not sure until it's tested properly.
02-25-2012, 06:36 PM #5
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by AnyOneDay View Post
I don't know, I got all of the trophies legit, but I think it might give the last 8 silver trophies in the actual trophy list of the game, but i'm not sure until it's tested properly.

I don't have the game atm nut if i test i well let you know what pops bro thankfulness again. :y:
02-25-2012, 06:39 PM #6
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by Paul
I don't have the game atm nut if i test i well let you know what pops bro thankfulness again. :y:

No problem and cheers. Smile
02-26-2012, 09:45 AM #7
some trophies will pop but not on loading screen ... you have to do what it takes to make it pop ... just like watching all videos (you don't have to unlock the videos ,it's already unlocked just watch them) .. play all arcade games and classic games (again no need to unlock the classic ,play them) ... all the art work .. the rest you have to play legit ... one will never unlock with this save which is unlock everything trophy because it's already unlocked ...(tested on my dummy account )

The following 2 users say thank you to demon_eye for this useful post:

Red, Hashishiyun
02-26-2012, 02:48 PM #8
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by eye View Post
some trophies will pop but not on loading screen ... you have to do what it takes to make it pop ... just like watching all videos (you don't have to unlock the videos ,it's already unlocked just watch them) .. play all arcade games and classic games (again no need to unlock the classic ,play them) ... all the art work .. the rest you have to play legit ... one will never unlock with this save which is unlock everything trophy because it's already unlocked ...(tested on my dummy account )

Cheers, uploading more saves for it, hope it helps!
02-26-2012, 02:56 PM #9
i already got the platinum in two version a year ago .... i'm just telling my experience... ^^

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I have the save that gives the hardest trophy in this game which is yatta trophy (gold) ..i'll upload it for ya ... i actually have almost all saves for each trophy

The following user thanked demon_eye for this useful post:

Red
02-26-2012, 03:53 PM #10
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by eye View Post
i already got the platinum in two version a year ago .... i'm just telling my experience... ^^

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

I have the save that gives the hardest trophy in this game which is yatta trophy (gold) ..i'll upload it for ya ... i actually have almost all saves for each trophy

Sure dude, just upload the Yatta! save then pm me the link, i'll post it up here and give you credit +Rep. Cheers!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo