02-28-2012, 03:59 AM #1
tylerthegr8
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update! i have replaced the save with my platinum save which can be used for the online trophies aswell

You must login or register to view this content.

Singleplayer:

Slide into first: just complete any mission

Teachers Pet complete 1 of the 3 tutorials

If you build it they will die: use the weapon factory on a worm

boom shake the worm: go to versus, add 2 human teams, change the number of team members to 1 each, just kill the enemy with either a grenade or bazooka

pimp my worm: go to my worms, create team and just completely customize the team

credit to the nation: simply watch the credits

eggceptional: just get 1 easter egg, i suggest story mission 5, just go to the road on the left and shoot the DeLorean, after that finish the round by either dying or completing the mission

glide like a worm: go to versus, add 2 human teams and set the gametype to sentry. equip the jetpack, then fly up a decent ways and use the parachute, now glide for 25 seconds and make sure u land safely after 25 seconds or it wont count

halfway house & billy no mates: complete any mission in story

grave digger, wormicide, and genghis worm: kill 1 worm

loves a challenge: go to challenge mode and complete 1 of the challenges

davey jones: kill 1 worm by pushing them into the water

embrace the darkness: go to versus, add 2 human teams, change the number of team members to 1 each, now get ur worms next to eachother and place a sentry with ur 1st worm. with the other worm walk around so the sentry shoots you.now skip go with ur 1st worm. then with ur other worm just have the sentry shoot u again untill your health is gone

Doing it solo & Fan of the arts: simply complete any of the worms 3d missions

Shop-A-Holic: either go into my worms and the into item shop, or go into gallery, im not sure what one but it will unlock

Online:

WARNING: While i was platinuming this for some 1, i used my saves but after completing 1 online match the online glitched and became unable to connect with anyone else so I HIGHLY SUGGEST GETTING I AM THE WORMINATOR AND FINGER OF DEATH BEFORE USING THIS SAVE, then load it up and win 1 ranked match for the other online trophies

Loves company:just play 1 online match

I Am the worminator: ull need to boost this trophy, get 4 enemy worms together and then poison them, wait till their health is really low (20-1HP) and then drop dynomite on them

Cartographer: another trophy u need to boost, go to custum game, and make the landscape random, then in the match have ur boosting buddy pause and save the landscape

ranked up: just win 1 ranked match

Finger of Death: Kill 1 enemy worm with the prod, just push the enemy in water

Total Ranker: just win 1 online match
Last edited by tylerthegr8 ; 03-10-2012 at 06:52 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to tylerthegr8 for this useful post:

19willy74, abo_hodiban, Cloud, blastman, bttf1981, Carramrod235, Ember2012, fcgbwilly33, Gillfigno, Gilver, Grumpy Old Men, hack73, OGW, pman187, Sirprizer, srandys74, Yuki_240sx
05-04-2012, 05:06 AM #20
Thanks a lot, love 3D Worms games.
08-09-2015, 02:21 PM #21
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
I must ask a silly question. Will this work on OFW?
10-29-2015, 06:08 PM #22
eu? what about eu saves?
10-30-2015, 04:26 PM #23
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Thanks Smile
01-17-2024, 09:01 AM #24
Gilver
Gobble
The download link is no longer working. Can you please fix it? This would help me immensely.
Last edited by Gilver ; 01-17-2024 at 09:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo